Collapse
267 results in 0.0469 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
  •  

• Rocko
    replied to OP Zeus
    I don't think that has anything to do with this. I could be wrong, but i dont think zeus' strength ties into chain lightning....but here we are.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to OP Zeus
    Yes, this version of zues seems off. Most of the defense replays I see where ppl win are either mono (of course) or ppl who stand around zapping with...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to On Patron Gods
    Well, we are basically there 😉 You're right, ive tried to make my logic heard/read by devs more times than I care to admit....and look where it's gotten...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    Crazy Uncle Oceanus

🤣 Bro, I don't even care abt 'winning' this internet argument anymore after reading that novel and you clearly care...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    Who are you to say what's popular/unpopular? Make no mistake about it, what you see on forum is NOT indicative of the player-base. Some on here are pro...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Rocko; April 30, 2022, 07:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to Centaurs....
    Since new game is Heroes and Centaurs of Oympus and its all defense-focused now, the rewards for winning a defense should be increased.

See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to 4.6 Changes
    No, bc there is variety in how slow push is done. How much variety did u see with hecate maps? maybe a few base maps and hundreds of copies? ...not the...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Rocko; April 25, 2022, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to 4.6 Changes
    idk. One can slow push with patron hera, arty, apollo, posy (so I hear), zues ....can probably make a case for others but they're the ones that come to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    Defense oriented game means less rewards per win (bc average player will atk lower level maps), longer times to upgrade EVERYTHING, and longer times to...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to 4.6 Changes
    azura ...Obviously, if THAT many ppl used it, then it was clearly overpowered when compared to alternative options. No sense in overcomplicating it.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to 4.6 Changes
    Yea im sure it was totally a coincidence that like 96 out of the top 100 UW maps were Hecate.
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    help teammates and get nectar? is your game bugged or something because you can help teammates and get nectar while attacking.

Defense is...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied to 4.6 Changes
    Problem is they advertise beta testing but there is no such thing that I'm aware of thats actively being used. I signed into this beta testing program...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    Defense trophies are and have always been meaningless. Anything you largely win/lose while you aren't even playing is meaningless. All the defense buffs...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    I 1000% agree.

top whales will get on here and tell you other patrons are viable but thats bc they're always attacking similar level or lower...
    See more | Go to post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X