Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Limit to gems earned for leveling up per day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limit to gems earned for leveling up per day?

I neglected underworld until today, yet was assisting a lot so I had tens of thousands of pomegranate seeds (or whatever those are) for doing battles, and was grinding some battles to earn gems on level up and quests/achievements. However on the most recent two level ups I received the normal 20 gems, but it only showed for half a second before reversing and going back to what it was before. Is there a limit per day how many gems can be earned for leveling up?

Originally posted by xprs View Post
    I neglected underworld until today, yet was assisting a lot so I had tens of thousands of pomegranate seeds (or whatever those are) for doing battles, and was grinding some battles to earn gems on level up and quests/achievements. However on the most recent two level ups I received the normal 20 gems, but it only showed for half a second before reversing and going back to what it was before. Is there a limit per day how many gems can be earned for leveling up?
    No, there are no limits. I'd shoot an email to the support team in-game from your account and see if they can take a look.

leroy

Comment

thanks I'll do that

Comment

Sometime if you just barely reach the new level and it say 0% it happens.

Comment

Working...
        X