Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Weekly challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly challenge

R15 score is not saving properly. Please fix it. Thank you.

Yes please, fix the round 15 as it is not saving properly!

Comment

The other issue is some ppl can improve their score while others can’t do anything. Give us a fair shake.

Comment

Same for me. Refuses to save anything past 14170.

Comment

Hi all, thanks for the reports. We've made some changes on the servers that we hope will help with this! When you get a chance, please try your attempts on these high levels again and let us know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Hi all, thanks for the reports. We've made some changes on the servers that we hope will help with this! When you get a chance, please try your attempts on these high levels again and let us know how it goes!
            Unfortunately nothing changed - at least for me.
            Hope you can fix asap. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post

Unfortunately nothing changed - at least for me.
              Hope you can fix asap. Thank you.
              I'm sorry to hear that but I do appreciate the update! We'll keep gathering data.

Answering is of course optionaI -- but if you don't mind sharing, roughly what level of numeric scores are being turned in and rejected? Are you making it all the way to the time limit?

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that but I do appreciate the update! We'll keep gathering data.

Answering is of course optionaI -- but if you don't mind sharing, roughly what level of numeric scores are being turned in and rejected? Are you making it all the way to the time limit?
                It get rejected as low as 100 for me personally. I did both to the time limit and surrendering before the time limit but it both dont work

Comment

I still have temples left when time runs out.
                  Rejected score is about 470 - 530+… but I see those scores are on the leaderboard.
                  I got 14004 on purpose and it’s saved as my new score 🤡
                  Last edited by Mario; May 26, 2022, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Nothings changed.

did this this morning,

score remains at 14170.

Comment

As others have noted.. nothing changed. Score is not updated no matter at what transition.. be it over 100, 400 or 500 and making it to the time limit. I know people who are stuck at round 14 with this same problem as well.

Still.... how come some people do not have this problem and they still keep increasing their score? Is it possible to reset everything and start afresh... maybe it would be resolved that way and everyone will get to have a fair chance!

Comment

There is a problem with 15.
                        He does not score

Can you fix the challenge?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I also have this issue, I've scored over 14,234 several times, but it always resets to that same number. It is really frustrating, I scored 14,416!!

Comment

My high score was 14,416, and wasn't counted. Current score is 14,234, anything above that isn't being registered

Comment

I had 14574 just 4 min ago and I'm still 14000... Please fix it

Comment

Working...
                              X