Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Game is still crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is still crashing

The game is still crashing after update. You didn’t fix the problem with the update.

Chris

How do I get the gems back that I bought when the game crashes mid match? Anyone know?

Comment

Developers I doubt will reimburse you as this is a known issue, so play at your own risk. My suggestion is reboot game after every three battles. This has been a work around for me to mitigate crashes.

Chris

Comment

Crashes benefit those being attacked. Easy trophies for them. Such a joke.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
          The game is still crashing after update. You didn’t fix the problem with the update.

Chris
          Hi Chris,

Are you on iOS? Could you please send me your device details where you are crashing (in the 'My Information' of Help)?

Apple collects crash reports from users if they opt-in to this setting. For this newest update, we've actually seen almost no crashes (at least that have been reported to apple). Playing on my iPad, I've played for 4 hours straight today with no crashes. So obviously there is something different with your account and/or device than mine. Maybe I'll clone your account temporarily and see if I can reproduce that way...

If you are on iOS, if you go to Settings/Privacy, then select: "Share With App Developers", any time you crash it will get uploaded to apple and then we can see how it crashed. That would certainly help us locate the problem faster.

Thanks for the report.

leroy

Comment

All my devices are and have been set to “share with developers.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post
              All my devices are and have been set to “share with developers.

Chris
              Great!

Would you be able to email us a crash to us from your device? Send it to the support email please!

To locate and email crash reports for iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, and tvOS apps:
              1. Open the Analytics & Improvements section of Settings on the device. See Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple.
              2. Tap Analytics Data.
              3. Locate the log for your app. The log name starts with <AppBinaryName>_<DateTime> for crash reports, or JetsamEvent_<DateTime> for high-memory use crashes.
              4. Select the desired log.
              5. Tap the Share icon, and select Mail to send the crash report as a mail attachment.
              leroy

Comment

Game still crashing a lot for me and other teammates who play on an apple device.

Comment

Originally posted by LAG View Post
                  Game still crashing a lot for me and other teammates who play on an apple device.
                  Good to know. If you would be able to locate and email a crash report after it happens to the support email that would be very helpful! (Directions above in message to chris)

leroy

Comment

leroy any news when there will be an update which fixes the game crashes? Game is still unplayable for me and many of my teammates who use iOS devices.

Comment

Originally posted by LAG View Post
                      leroy any news when there will be an update which fixes the game crashes? Game is still unplayable for me and many of my teammates who use iOS devices.
                      Yes, we are working on it now! Hopefully in the near future.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Yes, we are working on it now! Hopefully in the near future.

leroy
                        Thanks leroy! Us iOS users really appreciate all the extra effort!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Uncle Oceanus View Post

Thanks leroy! Us iOS users really appreciate all the extra effort!
                          Just following up here. The release on Monday 5/9 I think should have solved the problem. Has it been better for you?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Just following up here. The release on Monday 5/9 I think should have solved the problem. Has it been better for you?

leroy
                            The crashing issue been solved entirely for my iOS device

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

The crashing issue been solved entirely for my iOS device
                              This makes me very happy to hear.

leroy

Comment

Working...
                              X