Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Trophies deducted when winning in uw and also not added when winning defenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astodro
    replied
    Originally posted by leroy View Post

Something new will be added!

leroy
    It's been 3 weeks 😭

Leave a comment:

• Purple hawk
    replied

Can you please send the battle details to tech support? We will have someone check it out.

leroy
    I have posted a video on YouTube about this bug y'all can check out from there ( Purple Hawk) Gods of olympus it is named as bugs in God's of olympus part-3.

Leave a comment:

• robGOO
    replied
    Lost trophies again after winning. My olympus gods attacked an UW base and destroyed it easily. Then saw it as defeat in history. Replayed many times. Every time I win. Happened third time.

Leave a comment:

• Olympia
    replied
    I agree with Umutcan ... something must be done in uw attacks towards olympus with respect to gorgons.. and also Perseus. Attacks are almost impossible now.. it would be nice to see a new god who can counteract these defensive buildings and heroes... just like Hera. These problems do not just happen for high level players but also at lower levels.. Perseus is too strong in my opinion in relation to the other heroes

I hope developers can read this post.. btw.. when is the next update??? ) leroy

Leave a comment:

• Unspeakable1
    replied
    UW defense is still showing defeats when you clearly win with 3 temples remaining. When are you fixing your ****?

Leave a comment:

• Rocko
    replied
    I don't even like (or play) UW so idk if it would work, but I've always felt that cerebrus could just be beefed up a little to serve this role. boost howl ability to an increased dmg reduction and add some kind of modifier to attract all tower dmg as well, to include gorgons. would maybe need increased health as well, possibly reduce strength to balance him out - maybe adjust the ability duration/timer too if needed.

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied
    Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
    Cool! Awesome. And I want to add something else and I know it's not the right topic here but I have been thinking this for a while. So its harder attacking Ow bases with many gorgons with Uw gods. A base with more than 7-8 gorgons, and I find it easier to battle high level bases which has few gorgons or none at all. Because uw gods are useless against gorgons, you cant charm, you cant reflect damage like hera. So I wanted to say it would be nice if there was a new addition in future, a new god, that can deal with gorgons. But at the same uw attacks can be op with a new god lol, can be unbalanced. So idk, just was an idea and there is a need, for me at least and idk other players and what they think with uw or how they play.
    Or multiple gorgons will do less damage if they petrify a god that is still under the gorgons effect.

Leave a comment:

• Umutcan
    replied
    Cool! Awesome. And I want to add something else and I know it's not the right topic here but I have been thinking this for a while. So its harder attacking Ow bases with many gorgons with Uw gods. A base with more than 7-8 gorgons, and I find it easier to battle high level bases which has few gorgons or none at all. Because uw gods are useless against gorgons, you cant charm, you cant reflect damage like hera. So I wanted to say it would be nice if there was a new addition in future, a new god, that can deal with gorgons. But at the same uw attacks can be op with a new god lol, can be unbalanced. So idk, just was an idea and there is a need, for me at least and idk other players and what they think with uw or how they play.

Leave a comment:

• leroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
    Are we gonna get something new and interesting for the next update? I mean like a god or hero or something like that
    Something new will be added!

leroy

Leave a comment:

• Umutcan
    replied
    Are we gonna get something new and interesting for the next update? I mean like a god or hero or something like that

Leave a comment:

• leroy
    replied
    Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Will alliance war be introduced with it?
    Sadly no.

leroy

Leave a comment:

• Seaweed
    replied

Hi robGOO! Thanks for the report. We are aware of another case where server results do not match the player results. It has been fixed and is awaiting the next release that will hopefully come soon!

leroy
    Will alliance war be introduced with it?

Leave a comment:

• leroy
    replied
    Originally posted by robGOO View Post

Faced same problem again, this time in olympus revenge. I won the battle, but trophies deducted. Replay shows my gods acting differently and dying out, but result screen shows I won. In history, its a loss.
    Hi robGOO! Thanks for the report. We are aware of another case where server results do not match the player results. It has been fixed and is awaiting the next release that will hopefully come soon!

leroy

Leave a comment:

• robGOO
    replied

Can you please send the battle details to tech support? We will have someone check it out.

leroy
    Faced same problem again, this time in olympus revenge. I won the battle, but trophies deducted. Replay shows my gods acting differently and dying out, but result screen shows I won. In history, its a loss.

Leave a comment:

• chacham
    replied
    Same just happened to me. Won, but it shows a a defeat and deducted 18 trophies.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X