Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Trophies deducted when winning in uw and also not added when winning defenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trophies deducted when winning in uw and also not added when winning defenses

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone experiencing same problems as noted in subject line? I already contacted developers and they are working on a fix. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

Thanks,

Olympia

I seen it also happening to 2 of my alliance member but in the ow. They share an attack replay that says they lost but if others watch it, they will see that they won clearly. Its not very common luckily. But I haven't notice the issue for the defense though.

Comment

I hope that they fix it soon for anyone experiencing such an annoying bug

Comment

Happened to me too in UW. The replay still plays to the win. It shows as defeat in history. Trophies deducted.

Comment

Originally posted by robGOO View Post
          Happened to me too in UW. The replay still plays to the win. It shows as defeat in history. Trophies deducted.
          Can you please send the battle details to tech support? We will have someone check it out.

leroy

Comment

I had a similar occurrence last night and emailed it to tech support.

My situation was in olympus though, not UW. I attacked and won, received the correct amount of gold/stone for a win, but the attack log showed a defeat nonetheless. My next attack was based off a lower atk trophy count, so I don't believe it's just a visual bug.

The replay of that atk is also 50/50 split. Half the time I watch it, it shows the attack as I saw it (like any normal atk) ...the other half of the time it shows a normal start and then looks like a disconnect on end...but then the victory banner comes up anyway....all while the log shows defeat.

Hopefully the tech support team can find whatever it is 🙏

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Can you please send the battle details to tech support? We will have someone check it out.
              leroy
              I sent some details. Hope they're enough. the device won't let me upload screenshot here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                I had a similar occurrence last night and emailed it to tech support.

My situation was in olympus though, not UW. I attacked and won, received the correct amount of gold/stone for a win, but the attack log showed a defeat nonetheless. My next attack was based off a lower atk trophy count, so I don't believe it's just a visual bug.

The replay of that atk is also 50/50 split. Half the time I watch it, it shows the attack as I saw it (like any normal atk) ...the other half of the time it shows a normal start and then looks like a disconnect on end...but then the victory banner comes up anyway....all while the log shows defeat.

Hopefully the tech support team can find whatever it is 🙏
                I didn't even get full resources. Replay shows every time I won.

Comment

Same just happened to me. Won, but it shows a a defeat and deducted 18 trophies.

Comment

leroy
                    Faced same problem again, this time in olympus revenge. I won the battle, but trophies deducted. Replay shows my gods acting differently and dying out, but result screen shows I won. In history, its a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by robGOO View Post

Faced same problem again, this time in olympus revenge. I won the battle, but trophies deducted. Replay shows my gods acting differently and dying out, but result screen shows I won. In history, its a loss.
                      Hi robGOO! Thanks for the report. We are aware of another case where server results do not match the player results. It has been fixed and is awaiting the next release that will hopefully come soon!

leroy

Comment

Hi robGOO! Thanks for the report. We are aware of another case where server results do not match the player results. It has been fixed and is awaiting the next release that will hopefully come soon!

leroy
                        Will alliance war be introduced with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

Will alliance war be introduced with it?
                          Sadly no.

leroy

Comment

Are we gonna get something new and interesting for the next update? I mean like a god or hero or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                              Are we gonna get something new and interesting for the next update? I mean like a god or hero or something like that
                              Something new will be added!

leroy

Comment

Working...
                              X