Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Problem with the chat feature after updating to 4.3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem with the chat feature after updating to 4.3

    I am no longer able to post comments in Alliance Chat, Announcements, or Officers Chat since upgrading this morning. I can type a message, but my enter key doesn't work, so the text just sits there without posting.

    I am on a Kindle Fire tablet, if that helps.

  • #2
    same problem

    Comment


    • #3
      Same problem on my Kindle Fire.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have the same problem, carnt thank helps. Using Android 7 tablet.

        Comment


        • #5
          We have a few team members out with this problem, some want to just leave game as they feel they cannot play anymore. Is this issue getting looked at? Or do we know what’s going on so we can update alliance members.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes! We have been working on it. We fixed it internally last night, so hopefully we can get it into an official Android/Amazon build soon.

            leroy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by leroy View Post
              Yes! We have been working on it. We fixed it internally last night, so hopefully we can get it into an official Android/Amazon build soon.

              leroy
              If you assist someone and they regroup you will see that the god wont be consider as alive while it doing the regroup animation. If there are 9 god and the regroup took 4 god back then it will say they only have 5 god for a few second before turning back to 9. It very minor but I never seen it happen before.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

                If you assist someone and they regroup you will see that the god wont be consider as alive while it doing the regroup animation. If there are 9 god and the regroup took 4 god back then it will say they only have 5 god for a few second before turning back to 9. It very minor but I never seen it happen before.
                Thanks for the report, we will take a look!

                leroy

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by leroy View Post
                  Yes! We have been working on it. We fixed it internally last night, so hopefully we can get it into an official Android/Amazon build soon.

                  leroy
                  I'm told that an Android build has been released to fix this issue and we are waiting on Amazon approval to roll out the fix there. Likely tomorrow based on past history.

                  leroy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mine doesn't work either. On a huawei tablet.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by leroy View Post

                      I'm told that an Android build has been released to fix this issue and we are waiting on Amazon approval to roll out the fix there. Likely tomorrow based on past history.

                      leroy
                      If the fix has propagated the game already, I'm not sure it's a complete fix. I can tell it's been tweaked for the better, but my chat is still not functioning properly.

                      I can't read the top/most recent chat because its seemingly too zoomed in.. however, if I chat something it temporarily fixes it. there is also a spacing issue that comes and goes - makes it appear as if everyone adds an extra blank space under whatever they're typing.. (this is hard for me to explain, sorry if it's confusing) this has been ongoing for me since update release.

                      Also, maybe there was a change in character limits? At times my announcements are easily readable and other times it all blurs together.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rocko View Post

                        If the fix has propagated the game already, I'm not sure it's a complete fix. I can tell it's been tweaked for the better, but my chat is still not functioning properly.

                        I can't read the top/most recent chat because its seemingly too zoomed in.. however, if I chat something it temporarily fixes it. there is also a spacing issue that comes and goes - makes it appear as if everyone adds an extra blank space under whatever they're typing.. (this is hard for me to explain, sorry if it's confusing) this has been ongoing for me since update release.

                        Also, maybe there was a change in character limits? At times my announcements are easily readable and other times it all blurs together.
                        Hi Rocko, would you be able to post a screen shot to show what is going on for you?

                        For some android/amazon players, the button to submit your chat text wasn't doing anything. (So a player would be unable to post anything at all in chat). That is the only thing that has been adjusted-- it just makes sure the button actually posts.

                        leroy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by leroy View Post

                          Hi Rocko, would you be able to post a screen shot to show what is going on for you?

                          For some android/amazon players, the button to submit your chat text wasn't doing anything. (So a player would be unable to post anything at all in chat). That is the only thing that has been adjusted-- it just makes sure the button actually posts.

                          leroy
                          Sure, ill try! Hopefully they come across well here. If not I can try and send through game help or something.

                          - One screenshot shows jumbled announcements.

                          - One screenshot shows two things.
                          - odd spacing between members chatting. looks like each one hit enter and then posted the chat, but that wasn't the case.
                          - difficult to demonstrate via screenshot, but above grayfox there is more chat. I can sort of read it if I try to scroll up. as soon as I lift my finger though, it returns there. like it's stuck.

                          - One screenshot is attached for only for reference regarding the spacing.

                          These images are all within a few minutes of each other. each time I exit and re-enter the game I either get normal or contorted views.

                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rocko View Post
                            Sure, ill try! Hopefully they come across well here. If not I can try and send through game help or something.
                            Thanks, we will see what we can figure out!

                            leroy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Apologies if it comes up twice. when I look at my post above I can only see two of the three screenshots.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X