Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal

I just experienced (again) that gods stuck at Portal and they can’t move at all and died (daily challenge) I’ve told before but I haven’t heard anything so I just post again. Please fix. Thank you.

Originally posted by Mario View Post
    I just experienced (again) that gods stuck at Portal and they can’t move at all and died (daily challenge) I’ve told before but I haven’t heard anything so I just post again. Please fix. Thank you.
    Like you got stuck or the god keep auto attacking it

Comment

I've seen gods get stuck in it all the time. I think it usually happens when you think you target the portal, but accidentally target troops coming out of it. A melee god walks onto the portal to kill the troop and then can't get off the portal again until it's destroyed. I've even gotten Hades stuck by using requiem and just walking too close to the portal. He then gets stuck and won't move anymore until the portal's destroyed. Gods getting stuck on buildings is nothing new, but when they get stuck on buildings with a lot of health, it's very noticeable and portals seem to be easier to get stuck on than other buildings to me.
      SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

I too have lost 3-4 matches no due to this issue, im not sure exactly whats going on. Fritz has a good theory, but i will add that in one particularly brutal defeat on account of this, i was caught on the top edge of a portal while simple attempting to walk by, i had ordered them to target a different building en masse. It happened to be in the Erebus environment, so as you can imagine, quite painful lol.

Comment

Working...
        X