Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Pomegranate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pomegranate

Suddenly I need over 2 hours to get 1 pomegranate.
    Restarted app but nothing changed

Originally posted by Mario View Post
    Suddenly I need over 2 hours to get 1 pomegranate.
    Restarted app but nothing changed
    Dont worry happen to me once all you need to do is wait it out then it will go back normal

Comment

@ Leroy - Could you please fix this? This still happens every once in a while. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Mario ! This isn't something I can say I've seen -- the only thing I could suggest checking for is any time skew between your phone time and real-world clock time. You've probably checked that, but in case you haven't I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
          Hi Mario ! This isn't something I can say I've seen -- the only thing I could suggest checking for is any time skew between your phone time and real-world clock time. You've probably checked that, but in case you haven't I thought it'd be worth mentioning.
          It happen to me 3 times before. Also most people I asked if they ever encounter this said that they had before.

Comment

Working...
          X