Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

City resources reverses time

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • City resources reverses time

    The decorations on my olympus city is bugged.. whenever i click on the resources it goes back beford I clicked the resource.... is this happening to anyone? I cant get my city gems...

  • #2
    Originally posted by Destruction View Post
    The decorations on my olympus city is bugged.. whenever i click on the resources it goes back beford I clicked the resource.... is this happening to anyone? I cant get my city gems...
    Yes it happen a lot to me before. I am assuming I am disconnecting and reconnecting to the game so fast the no wifi thing didnt appear.

    Comment


    • #3
      What did you do to stop it? I CANT UPGRADE HEROES OR GET RESOURCESSSS IT ALWAYS TURNS BACKK REEE

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Destruction View Post
        What did you do to stop it? I CANT UPGRADE HEROES OR GET RESOURCESSSS IT ALWAYS TURNS BACKK REEE
        For me it just undo it self for a while then it continue working like normal.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

          For me it just undo it self for a while then it continue working like normal.
          Yeah its working qgain thx

          Comment

          Working...
          X