Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Hades Requiem Bug

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hades Requiem Bug

    I'm not sure if it is a bug or just the way it was designed, but few times I saw Hades Requiem not working properly. When I turned it on and moved through swarm of troops, sometimes it kills them but doesn't do anything. Doesn't even make the dead bodies glow as it usually does before spawning them as skeletons, no nothing. Just kills them and that's it. Is there a situation where this is suppose to happen? Or is it a bug?

  • #2
    Originally posted by JKs View Post
    I'm not sure if it is a bug or just the way it was designed, but few times I saw Hades Requiem not working properly. When I turned it on and moved through swarm of troops, sometimes it kills them but doesn't do anything. Doesn't even make the dead bodies glow as it usually does before spawning them as skeletons, no nothing. Just kills them and that's it. Is there a situation where this is suppose to happen? Or is it a bug?
    Hi JKs, I have not seen this before. If you see this again, can you send the all the information about the battle to help/tech support? If we can reproduce a problem, it is much more easily fixed.

    leroy

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by leroy View Post

      Hi JKs, I have not seen this before. If you see this again, can you send the all the information about the battle to help/tech support? If we can reproduce a problem, it is much more easily fixed.

      leroy
      Alright, I will do that

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JKs View Post
        I'm not sure if it is a bug or just the way it was designed, but few times I saw Hades Requiem not working properly. When I turned it on and moved through swarm of troops, sometimes it kills them but doesn't do anything. Doesn't even make the dead bodies glow as it usually does before spawning them as skeletons, no nothing. Just kills them and that's it. Is there a situation where this is suppose to happen? Or is it a bug?
        — The reqiem won't reanimate (only kill) troops if the troop is about to be reanimate thanks to the bonus of the temple of Hades.

        — The reqiem will kill + make the troops glow but won't reanimate them if Hades died when reqiem is still active.

        — You can't reanimate shades (only kill).

        — The power of the reqiem finish before/after the animation (the black circle) according to the amount of powers you used when the reqiem was active. (Btw that can be easily fixed I think)

        Your problem may comes from the first point (Hades temple/houses reanimated the skeletons before your reqiem did).

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah if that is the case, then the first point would explain it. It nearly always worked like that on Hades Environment. But I saw in normal battles that if dead bodies within Requiem circle are about to be reanimated from Hades temple, they reanimate then gets killed to be made friendly skeletons again. You know what I mean? At least I think that' what happened.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by YODA View Post
            — The power of the reqiem finish before/after the animation (the black circle) according to the amount of powers you used when the reqiem was active. (Btw that can be easily fixed I think)
            Saw this one today. Their Hades had Requiem activated walked through troops, they died, but suddenly they stopped dying. The requiem was active for several seconds. I think I posted about this long ago and I also would assume the fix wouldn't be too difficult to implement.

            To expand on it for clarity (in case a dev wants to implement a solution): When you start an ability like Slow Time, a countdown starts. The slowtime will actually wear off after, for example, 35 seconds. This is 35 seconds on the clock. The animation that SHOWS slowtime being active lasts longer than 35 seconds due to powers charging. Whenever powers are charged up, the clock is briefly paused for the animation. So a 35 second slowtime will properly stop working after 35 seconds, but if you charge many abilities during the slowtime, the slowtime animation circle could disappear after 42 seconds or so.
            SILENCE IS FOO!

            Comment


            • #7
              In the last one or 2 seconds requiem seems active, i think only the visual stays, the actual duration for the ult is over and so it doesn't kill any troops or reanimate....if u guys understand what i mean.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SGop125 View Post
                In the last one or 2 seconds requiem seems active, i think only the visual stays, the actual duration for the ult is over and so it doesn't kill any troops or reanimate....if u guys understand what i mean.
                Yeah that happens to me too like when the req circle is still there but does not do anything

                Comment

                Working...
                X