Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Hades monument skeleton much faster than before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades monument skeleton much faster than before

The Hades monument skeleton run so fast with hermes temple making them very over power compare to before.

They mentioned it before it is a bug, so they will fix it.

Comment

It’s so annoying as I use hit and run strategy sometimes and those skeleton always kill my gods.

Comment

When will this be fix since I can't stand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
          The Hades monument skeleton run so fast with hermes temple making them very over power compare to before.
          This should’ve been fixed weeks ago after it was reported. It’s very unfair for many players.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by War Hammer View Post

This should’ve been fixed weeks ago after it was reported. It’s very unfair for many players.

Chris
            So true as I use slow push and sometimes hit and run strategy and my weak gods like Artemis doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

They can tell us when it will be at least. If they prefer to keep it secret as usual then I have no comment anymore regarding this issue.

Comment

Chill guys..they are working very hard..should be fixed very very fast 2 years max🤣🤣 From here onwards start calling or asking new updates like..."devs when are you releasing next batch of bugs" and then will make everyone life easy..

Comment

"devs when are you releasing next batch of bugs"

Comment

Working...
                  X