Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Account not generating pomegranates

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Account not generating pomegranates

    Account stopped generating pomegranates several days ago.

    Your game server time for account is set up 5551 days from now . That is 28th March 2036!

    Sent 4 emails already and wrote to talk to the stuff about it.

    I have done nothing to the account , you have implied that I changed date but I havent .
    I did changed date today to the 28th March 2036 but problem is still there , nothing fixed.

    Trevor final words were "that you cannont assist me any further to this matter" .

    Instead of providing me any info about what happened to my account I got a lecture about how dangerous is to share link codes of accounts and aaccusations for sharing link codes of my account.

    I mentioned all that to the talk of the stuff but I got no reply.
    Game Over

  • #2
    haha did you actually calculate what day is 5551 days from now gonna be??

    Comment


    • #3
      Google did

      Just write :

      5551 days from now

      Can't imagine a world without Google

      Originally posted by JKs View Post
      haha did you actually calculate what day is 5551 days from now gonna be??
      Game Over

      Comment


      • #4
        Buy and spend gems dude..that was the hidden message behind that🙈🙈

        Comment


        • #5
          Painful....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DM View Post
            Google did

            Just write :

            5551 days from now

            Can't imagine a world without Google


            Oh right haha I was actually very impressed

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Thorr View Post
              Buy and spend gems dude..that was the hidden message behind that🙈🙈
              Account still have too many gems from last purchase. But I won't spent them for attacks if account is broken.
              Last gems packs I bought was on December 2 times , but this time I am definetly I am not buying again.
              I had it with the irony and those kind of remarks from Trevor .


              Game Over

              Comment


              • #8
                Support can assist with resetting your account to properly earn Pomegranates but they cannot assist in the other issues related to your account and the “choices” that you have made and continue to make leading towards issues with your account like time based earning features.
                Not trying to be overly cryptic, I prefer not to talk publicly about account specifics or individual cases, but you clearly want this addressed publicly. I have looked into your support cases to help clarify this situation.
                Sharing access to your account for any reason is a massive security risk that can lead to permanent damage towards an account if you or the players that have accessed your account attempt unfair play. Do not share access of your accounts or take access to any accounts you did not create yourself.
                These were not accusations from support, you have repeatedly stated to support that you share access and have specific players play your account, as well as sharing your concerns about these players attempting unfair practices in game with your account.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
                  Support can assist with resetting your account to properly earn Pomegranates but they cannot assist in the other issues related to your account and the “choices” that you have made and continue to make leading towards issues with your account like time based earning features.
                  Not trying to be overly cryptic, I prefer not to talk publicly about account specifics or individual cases, but you clearly want this addressed publicly. I have looked into your support cases to help clarify this situation.
                  Sharing access to your account for any reason is a massive security risk that can lead to permanent damage towards an account if you or the players that have accessed your account attempt unfair play. Do not share access of your accounts or take access to any accounts you did not create yourself.
                  These we’re not accusations from support, you have repeatedly stated to support that you share access and have specific players play your account, as well as sharing your concerns about these players attempting unfair practices in game with your account.
                  If support can reset the account to properly earn pomegranates , then may ask why it has not been done so far ?

                  I have sent 4 emails and wrote in talk to the stuff and nobody else before said anything similar to what you are saying.
                  I have been 100% honest with support and said that I had shared link codes in the past , explained the reasons but I also said that I haven't done so last 6 months.
                  I wanted to give all info as I know that I done nothing to the account.
                  In the past I had similar problems and asked for some data but reply I got is that you don't share account info.

                  There is no need to be cryptic.

                  As far as account sharing and link codes you very well know as the rest of the devs that is a practise done in the game for many years now .
                  I learned about this practise after more than a year playing the game.

                  My question is that if you really wanted to stop this practise, couldn't you make it so that the game could be active only in one device per time and when changing device and make new device active , old devise stops having access to account ? Is this something you don't want to do ?

                  I have created and played the game in many accounts , I also gave some accounts to other players and I got accounts from other players too .

                  Accounts are in your platform but are ownership of players right ? If i create and own one account, can't I sell it , or give it to someone else if I want to ?
                  Is this what you are saying ?

                  Please be kind enough to clarify.
                  Game Over

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DM View Post

                    If support can reset the account to properly earn pomegranates , then may ask why it has not been done so far ?

                    I have sent 4 emails and wrote in talk to the stuff and nobody else before said anything similar to what you are saying.
                    I have been 100% honest with support and said that I had shared link codes in the past , explained the reasons but I also said that I haven't done so last 6 months.
                    I wanted to give all info as I know that I done nothing to the account.
                    In the past I had similar problems and asked for some data but reply I got is that you don't share account info.

                    There is no need to be cryptic.

                    As far as account sharing and link codes you very well know as the rest of the devs that is a practise done in the game for many years now .
                    I learned about this practise after more than a year playing the game.

                    My question is that if you really wanted to stop this practise, couldn't you make it so that the game could be active only in one device per time and when changing device and make new device active , old devise stops having access to account ? Is this something you don't want to do ?

                    I have created and played the game in many accounts , I also gave some accounts to other players and I got accounts from other players too .

                    Accounts are in your platform but are ownership of players right ? If i create and own one account, can't I sell it , or give it to someone else if I want to ?
                    Is this what you are saying ?

                    Please be kind enough to clarify.
                    I will try to be crystal clear, you are free to do as you wish on your account but you are not free from the consequences of your actions.
                    Sharing access is a security risk, that can and often does lead to in game issues.(Do not do this). You and your account are not free of consequences of the actions on your account.
                    Support can help, they are also helping all other players in need of assistance, and assisting you with an issue that you have repeatedly been warned about and continue to abuse is not going to take priority over everyone else.
                    Support (can) assist to clear up this issue, this is not a guarantee that you will continue to receive this type of assistance since you still continue to hold to your choice to harm the security of your accounts, therefore accepting the consequences of your actions.
                    Support does have every right to investigate any account, especially if that account has suspicious activity as your account is flagged for having. After the investigation is completed they can then decide if your account will receive clearance to earn Pomegranates normally.
                    Finally, this is all better handled by support in private rather than attacking support publicly, when you and your account have been flagged for suspicious actions. They are very good at clearing up issues and making sure the resolution keeps fair play in tact for all players in the game. Attacking them publicly does not affect or help your case.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

                      I will try to be crystal clear, you are free to do as you wish on your account but you are not free from the consequences of your actions.
                      Sharing access is a security risk, that can and often does lead to in game issues.(Do not do this). You and your account are not free of consequences of the actions on your account.
                      Support can help, they are also helping all other players in need of assistance, and assisting you with an issue that you have repeatedly been warned about and continue to abuse is not going to take priority over everyone else.
                      Support (can) assist to clear up this issue, this is not a guarantee that you will continue to receive this type of assistance since you still continue to hold to your choice to harm the security of your accounts, therefore accepting the consequences of your actions.
                      Support does have every right to investigate any account, especially if that account has suspicious activity as your account is flagged for having. After the investigation is completed they can then decide if your account will receive clearance to earn Pomegranates normally.
                      Finally, this is all better handled by support in private rather than attacking support publicly, when you and your account have been flagged for suspicious actions. They are very good at clearing up issues and making sure the resolution keeps fair play in tact for all players in the game. Attacking them publicly does not affect or help your case.
                      As I said before I haven't shared any links since last August . I addressed this issue with game support too.
                      I have not abused anything and definetly did not do it after any warning from support.
                      I have always tried to be very responsible in the game.

                      I 've asked help from support so my account could be checked, I shared everything it crossed my mind too as I found this issue really strange.
                      I can absolutely reassure you and I give you my word of honour that I have not done anything to my account.

                      Is the first time that anyone informs me about my account being flagged for suspicious activity and that is under investigation and a ruling is pending to decide if you will proceed with fixing or not .

                      I brought this issue publicly only after I got reply from Trevor that I would not receive and further assistance and after I got no reply from private talk to the stuff post.

                      Please understand that I did nothing to the account and account is broken since update came out that is 2weeks ago .

                      I am wondering what would you have done if you were in my place?

                      I think that all of us players can agree that a game without fair play will benefit no one. Fair play is the basic principle of all games.

                      I have not attacked anyone . I mentioned Trevor as he could be more polite and as he didn't address the issue that was the reason that I sent the email in the first place . Account not generating pomegranates.
                      I understand that you made a huge update and that you needed to check lot of things and that is the reason I wasn't sending emails everyday , but waiting for days to get an answer to finally been told that nothing would be done , that I would get no more assistance and blaming me for actions that I stopped doing months ago just pressed all my buttons.
                      Last edited by DM; January 15, 2021, 02:06 PM.
                      Game Over

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Again, this is not the place for you to have these types of discussion concerning your account and I will not continue any public discussion about this account.
                        I have tried to make it clear that you need to go through support, and respect the process that needs to take place to clear your account. Making attacks, claims, insults or just being rude to support while they are looking into your account will not help your case.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X