Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Underworld City Layout issue (PLEASE FIX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underworld City Layout issue (PLEASE FIX)

Hi,

Recently, my friend and I have started making Underworld cities. We have made a first layout, then decided to scrap that one and make a new one with a new layout. This is where the problem comes in. It will keep switching back to layout 1, and putting layout 2 (the new one) into the 'Under Construction' phase. This means that whenever I am attacked, it attacks the incorrect base. Another issue that I have had which ties into the same topic, is when it switches back to layout 1, and takes away all the resources that should be on it. Then, if I try to switch back to layout 2, It will say I need to spend ___ obsidian to go back to it, which I don't have, since it has disappeared.

Please fix this ASAP!

Originally posted by Chaotic View Post
    Hi,

Recently, my friend and I have started making Underworld cities. We have made a first layout, then decided to scrap that one and make a new one with a new layout. This is where the problem comes in. It will keep switching back to layout 1, and putting layout 2 (the new one) into the 'Under Construction' phase. This means that whenever I am attacked, it attacks the incorrect base. Another issue that I have had which ties into the same topic, is when it switches back to layout 1, and takes away all the resources that should be on it. Then, if I try to switch back to layout 2, It will say I need to spend ___ obsidian to go back to it, which I don't have, since it has disappeared.

Please fix this ASAP!
    Yes it happened to me also. Figure it out when I spar my base and whenever I copy and paste it to the other base, it will reset itself.

Comment

Working...
    X