Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Where is the new challenge? I cant find it

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is the new challenge? I cant find it

    It says that a new underworld challenge has already started but when I go to the event section, I still only see the event from the previous event and can't find the new one and this isn't just me as a lot of my alliance member also can't find it either. How does this bug even happen in the first place? This one is a huge major bug that will make many players behind from others.

  • #2
    Yes same here. Its gonna be a big loss if this bug isnt resolved

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by SGop125 View Post
      Yes same here. Its gonna be a big loss if this bug isnt resolved
      That is why I am so mad. If this doesn't get solved, I might as well delete the game from how much problem there is.

      Comment


      • #4
        The event is not available for any players at this time. Thank you for your reports.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
          The event is not available for any players at this time. Thank you for your reports.
          Thanks for the reply since I though I will be very behind.

          Comment


          • #6
            Same here. Challenge disappeared to me also. I played 8 rounds and the second time I logged challenge is gone. Previous challenge appeared

            Comment


            • #7
              Looks like the challenge is back. Couple of people said it's no longer double loot. Can someone clarify? and why the sudden change? Wasn't it supposed to be double loot?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Umutcan View Post
                Looks like the challenge is back. Couple of people said it's no longer double loot. Can someone clarify? and why the sudden change? Wasn't it supposed to be double loot?
                It isn't double loot anymore since it removed the extra boost but its still good.

                Comment

                Working...
                X