Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

No normal underworld defenses coming. Only revenges..!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    This thing so annoying because once I hit below 500, absolutely no one attack my base beside revenge.

    Comment


    • #17
      Hi all! Thanks again to everyone who popped in to provide info on this thread.

      We've rolled out a fix to our servers that should help out with this issue. Please keep attacking and let us know how things go for you over the next day or two! But these changes should hopefully make a nice difference for you.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jay View Post
        Hi all! Thanks again to everyone who popped in to provide info on this thread.

        We've rolled out a fix to our servers that should help out with this issue. Please keep attacking and let us know how things go for you over the next day or two! But these changes should hopefully make a nice difference for you.
        I got four attacks, just today. Those four were the first four I got since starting underworld lol but it seems to be working.

        Comment


        • #19
          Yes I'm starting to get attack from not only revenges finally.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Hi all! Thanks again to everyone who popped in to provide info on this thread.

            We've rolled out a fix to our servers that should help out with this issue. Please keep attacking and let us know how things go for you over the next day or two! But these changes should hopefully make a nice difference for you.
            Can the game be set so that players will only attack active players? If there is no active player around the trophy range then the game will pick a inactive player.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Seaweed View Post

              Can the game be set so that players will only attack active players? If there is no active player around the trophy range then the game will pick a inactive player.
              Good question. As the system stands today, active players (especially recent, highly active players) are far more likely to get picked for matchmaking than inactive players. We do still include less-active and even inactive bases to strike a balance between variety and still funneling most action to very active players.

              Comment


              • #22
                Jay , I noticed that i got 3 defences( not revenges ) since yesterday and my defensive trophies increased to 521 when I'm writing this. Seems it's hopefully good now. I'll keep attacking and checking this for more ahead days. Thanks so much. 😃😃👍👍

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                  Jay , I noticed that i got 3 defences( not revenges ) since yesterday and my defensive trophies increased to 521 when I'm writing this. Seems it's hopefully good now. I'll keep attacking and checking this for more ahead days. Thanks so much. 😃😃👍👍
                  Yes, I also only got a few revenge lately and are mostly normal attacks too.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X