Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form

How are we supposed to do this for assistance of the game won’t even load ??????

Thank you Bone Smasher, we are working to fix the crash related problem some players are having and will get an update patch out as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Smasher View Post
      How are we supposed to do this for assistance of the game won’t even load ??????
      you can get in the game by disabling google play store if you are on a phone till its fixed

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
        Thank you Bone Smasher, we are working to fix the crash related problem some players are having and will get an update patch out as soon as possible.
        Been a while with no patch. No point in playing the game since everyone else is already weeks ahead of players who can’t log into the game.

Comment

Some players multiplied their reward x50 others by 20x equality is the basis in a competitive game, the work of very active players was ruined

Comment

Originally posted by Pajarosilvador View Post
            Some players multiplied their reward x50 others by 20x equality is the basis in a competitive game, the work of very active players was ruined
            True, I don't know why they didn't left it be x50 when challenge was already up for 2 hours or more and many players already got that x50. Unfair/unprofessional

Comment

After years investing time and money, some players have decided to leave the game, I don't know how I'm going to explain it in my alliance, they are truly my friends and they don't have to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
              X