Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Still not fixed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still not fixed

Game still crashes and will not load on an iPad. Any ideas on a fix cuz I’m tired of waiting to play a game I’ve already spent money on??

Originally posted by Bone Smasher View Post
    Game still crashes and will not load on an iPad. Any ideas on a fix cuz I’m tired of waiting to play a game I’ve already spent money on??
    for a temporary fix try disabling google play store in your device settings. you can play the game, just cant donate till they fix it. thats what i did on my phone

Comment

uhh it works for me enabled, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Charisma View Post

for a temporary fix try disabling google play store in your device settings. you can play the game, just cant donate till they fix it. thats what i did on my phone
        I don’t have google play. I play on an iPad. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Smasher View Post

I don’t have google play. I play on an iPad. Any other suggestions? Thanks
          Try to delete some of the apps that you dont use often. It also crashed for me at first but once i deleted some, it stopped crashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
            uhh it works for me enabled, too.
            well this isnt for you then is it

Comment

Bonjour je joue sur médiapad Huawei t5 impossible à lancer

Comment

Originally posted by Lestorm View Post
                Bonjour je joue sur médiapad Huawei t5 impossible à lancer
                that is french for "Hello, I play on a Huawei t5 mediapad that cannot be launched".

Comment

Je voulais dire, que le god of Olympus ne démarre pas même sur une tablette Huawei médiapad t5, impossible à joué à mon jeu préféré

Comment

Originally posted by Lestorm View Post
                    Je voulais dire, que le god of Olympus ne démarre pas même sur une tablette Huawei médiapad t5, impossible à joué à mon jeu préféré
                    they are in the process of making a patch to fix it

Comment

I have an iPad Air and have over 90GB free. I have been able to play the update on 4 occasions. It will only load and stay loaded between the hours of around midnight and 8-9 am GMT, that’s overnight in the UK so is useless as I need to sleep. I have recorded what happens but I don’t know how to post it😬

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        I have an iPad Air and have over 90GB free. I have been able to play the update on 4 occasions. It will only load and stay loaded between the hours of around midnight and 8-9 am GMT, that’s overnight in the UK so is useless as I need to sleep. I have recorded what happens but I don’t know how to post it😬
                        im not sure about ipads but on a phone if you disable google play store in settings of the device it will allow you to play, just cant donate in the shop. if you have google play, go to settings on your device, go to apps, select google play and hit disable not force stop. the game will play by doing so if on a phone, as i said not sure about ipads but its worth a shot

Comment

im not sure about ipads but on a phone if you disable google play store in settings of the device it will allow you to play, just cant donate in the shop. if you have google play, go to settings on your device, go to apps, select google play and hit disable not force stop. the game will play by doing so if on a phone, as i said not sure about ipads but its worth a shot
                          I disabled Game Center and it’s even worse, doesn’t even load the game screen

Comment

Does anybody know how or if I can post a video of what is happening with the force exit?, I just tried to do a ‘quote’ and it didn’t show up as a quote 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Charisma View Post

Aha I worked the quote thing out😊 I switched off Game Center and it’s even worse🤷🏻‍♀️

Comment

Working...
                              X