Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap

Hey,

This update you had people hype is trash.

There’s an imbalance between attack levels (a lvl 10 attacking a lvl 42, blah blah trophy match up blah blah, whatever) If I’ve got two gods because I’m level noob and I get a lvl 865 with eleventy billion academies, a Hercules, and the shooty moon tower, I don’t stand a chance. That’s 98% of our recent underworld attacks. Fighting bases extremely OP’ed for two lvl nothing gods.

Oh, your Hades is level a billion? Cool, he’s still only going to reanimate four skeletroops. Good luck!

And because you lose always, you never gain adequate resources to actually improve your anything because naturally all of the things cost stupid amounts of resources.

Teammates are seeing defenses that aren’t showing up for the players themselves. Ie: I’m under attack, I can’t see it but my teammates can. That’s stupid. App kill, come back, the defense still doesn’t exist. It might show up ten minutes later in my defense log. Will you be able to collect the treasure chests for the one god your underworld base killed? Nope, that glitches, too.

Revenges are katywompus too. If Jim attacks me and then I revenge on Jim, Jim shouldn’t be on the revenge screen anymore. But Jim’s still there. Even after Tom attacks me. Once Tom attacks me, it should be Tom that I can revenge against. But nope, it’s still good old Jim. Do you still deduct the pom wonderful from my stash even though I can’t rev Jim twice? Yep, you sure do.

Or hey, what about when you’re under attack and it actually shows up for once so you hit the defend button and it just takes you to your normal base. Because of course.

You’d think after years of multiple major dumb things that you guys would drop an update that wasn’t so exactly on brand.

You could have written that in less rude and dramatic way. Those mistakes will probbaly soon be fixed, no need to be crybaby about it

Comment

uhhhhhh I haven't had any of those problems. Also, I don't think anyone can have billions of academies, there is no such thing as a "shooty moon tower", it is just an artemis monument. They aren't that hard to defeat, just distract it with troops. Hades should be able to handle that part. Don't think ANYONE is level 865. when showing your base is under attack, and takes you back to upperworld base, maybe it's just because upperworld base is under attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan View Post
        You could have written that in less rude and dramatic way. Those mistakes will probbaly soon be fixed, no need to be crybaby about it
        I definitely could have! But I didn’t. 🤷‍♀️

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
          uhhhhhh I haven't had any of those problems. Also, I don't think anyone can have billions of academies, there is no such thing as a "shooty moon tower", it is just an artemis monument. They aren't that hard to defeat, just distract it with troops. Hades should be able to handle that part. Don't think ANYONE is level 865. when showing your base is under attack, and takes you back to upperworld base, maybe it's just because upperworld base is under attack.

Have you gotten the sarcasm monument yet?

Comment

Just stopped by to add that underworld gods can directly target troops attacking them with maybe a 5% success rate. It is amazing. Well done!

Comment

You really want to avoid these problems right? then either be patient and wait for them to be resolved or just quit the game. You aren't gonna get anything by showing your appreciation skills in the forum.

Comment

Working...
              X