Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Update Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time i load the game, it freeze for like 10 sec and then might have a small chance of crashing.

Comment

Non stop crashes on IPad Air Impossible to play. Crash after loading.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
        Non stop crashes on IPad Air Impossible to play. Crash after loading.
        Same for me 99% of the time and I’m on iPad Air too. It seems to want me to play after midnight which is really annoying because I end up playing as it’s possibly the only chance it will load. Please devs it’s been a week, if it’s an Apple problem I don’t mind hassling them if you tell me who to email😊

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Hi Grace, we have a good idea of the problem now, and we can now reproduce the problem consistently. We think we will have a fix on the way very soon, but it still needs to be approved by apple/google.

leroy
          Hi Leroy and the rest of the team

I just wanted to say thankyou for the iOS update. The game is working now.

Grace😊

Comment

I’m sorry it still doesn’t work, I’m on an IPhone X. It says downloading update, reaches 100% and then crashes. Could I get help please?

Comment

Working...
            X