Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Update Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT ALMOST EVERYONE IS HAVING PROBLEMS. It's working perfectly well for me, though.

Comment

just sharing what i noticed.....when i used my mobile phone and checked GoO it showed the download size as 100 mb (rounded off), and this worked perfectly for me but when i checked the same in my tablet it showed the download size to be 95 mb only and yeah it crashed on my tablet but not on my phone.
      just sharing what i noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by SGop125 View Post
        just sharing what i noticed.....when i used my mobile phone and checked GoO it showed the download size as 100 mb (rounded off), and this worked perfectly for me but when i checked the same in my tablet it showed the download size to be 95 mb only and yeah it crashed on my tablet but not on my phone.
        just sharing what i noticed.
        If it worked in your phone then just go with it. It may work after a week when the servers get less crowdy.

Comment

δεν μπορω να παιξω καθολου μετα την αναβαθμιση του παιχνιδιου..το κινητο μου ειναι Samsung galaxy A3 2016..πολλοι παιχτες παιζουν κανονικα και πολλοι Οχι..φτιαξτε το παιδια

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
            Our content provider (where all the devices download the content from during the install and when downloading the underworld) is having some issues with some of their servers right now.

They are looking into this problem while we are looking into doing something far better than crashing if/when the download doesn't go well. Thank you for your patience.

leroy
            Still crashing as soon as the game loads up. I think i would of won at least 25mill stone 15mill gold in attacks so far. Any idea when it will be sorted?

Comment

Shoud we say goodbye to goo or is there still a chance it can be fixed?

Comment

Just turned off google play store and google play services in app settings an its working.

Comment

what? really? but are we supposed to be doing that?

Comment

I did it on my secondary device, it work.

Comment

Just collected 23 gifts in my clan so i guess the store is working ok. Weird how they didnt even put a new post up or anything for everyone who cant get on

Comment

Nice. Laterz

Comment

I am using iPad Air 12.4.9 too

Comment

Once I activated Play Store again it started crashing. So it only works if it's turned off.

Comment

All you need to do is turn off or disable google play store to play, cant donate but can play

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Charisma View Post
                                All you need to do is turn off or disable google play store to play, cant donate but can play
                                Wow how did u figure that out captain?

Comment

Working...
                                X