Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Update Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, have any of you tried restarting your devices? normally, when one of my games can't load, I just restart my device, and then it works perfectly!

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
      Our content provider (where all the devices download the content from during the install and when downloading the underworld) is having some issues with some of their servers right now.

They are looking into this problem while we are looking into doing something far better than crashing if/when the download doesn't go well. Thank you for your patience.

leroy
      My observation is that crashing happens as you say during downloading underworld from game after the update is installed and game is launched . It happened to my slow older device needed to try downloading underworld 5 times . If there is a way for you guys to test if we can download underworld before entering game mode like when downloading game contend etc , maybe it will be better , just a thought .
      Game Over

Comment

Hi and Happy New year!! I have the same problem my device is Huawei media pad T3.

Comment

I was finally able to get it. Just waited a long time before touching anything. Waited for Hermès body movement.

Comment

Game crashes immediately upon loading as well Can’t access current game or the new underworld extension. Using iPad. Waited to see if this would revitalize the game. These types of problems make me consider just deleting it period.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post
              Actually, have any of you tried restarting your devices? normally, when one of my games can't load, I just restart my device, and then it works perfectly!
              i have tried everything, i deleted it then reinstalled then restarted, once hermes appears it auto shuts down even if i dont touch it

Comment

so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it due to the auto shut down from new update, now it wants me to start over???? wtf man i put a lot of money in this game. how do i get my account back???

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Charisma View Post
                  so i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it due to the auto shut down from new update, now it wants me to start over???? wtf man i put a lot of money in this game. how do i get my account back???
                  Did you link your account to game center? if so, restart it, and it will ask you if you want your city back. Click yes, and it'll be restored. Also, if I tried everything and it did not work, I would just get VERY VERY VERY mad at my device. So, don't know about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Athene View Post

Did you link your account to game center? if so, restart it, and it will ask you if you want your city back. Click yes, and it'll be restored. Also, if I tried everything and it did not work, I would just get VERY VERY VERY mad at my device. So, don't know about that.
                    i got my city back, but when it loads its auto shut down again lol

Comment

I hope it can be fixed soon. I can't start the game ever since the update came out. I can't even play my regular city.

Comment

Well, in that case, I would be very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Charisma View Post
                          Yes had another person in my alliance have the same thing happen.

Comment

Does anyone use an emulator here? Does it work for them?

Comment

Samsung galaxy s6 edge+

Comment

Me too I am experiencing the same problem.
                                Device is AMAZON FIRE TABLET 7

Comment

Working...
                                X