Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Update Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Crash

I updated my game but the game crashes when my city appears. I tried it over and over again but I can't open it. Even deleted and installed the game again but I still crash. Its an Android phone.

Same, also android

Comment

Hi, thanks for letting us know about this! Would you mind posting what model of phone you're using? This goes for anyone who might have experienced this problem with the update!

Comment

Casper VIA A1

Comment

Samsung j7 (SM-J730F)

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
            Hi, thanks for letting us know about this! Would you mind posting what model of phone you're using? This goes for anyone who might have experienced this problem with the update!
            Redmi Note 4

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              The same thing happened to me. Crashing on opening. I’m using iPad Air.

Comment

I'm in IOS and it also wont stop crashing and it is so annoying.

Comment

iPad Air. Same thing. 12.4.9

Comment

Using iPhone 7

Comment

Me too once Hermes delivers the news. Tried clicking very fast, Download Underworld starts and still crashes. So ii crashes after 5 secs. Samsung Galaxy J5

Comment

so, the update has come out? I just woke up... After all, I slept at about 2:40 AM yesterday.

Comment

im on an android as well

Comment

Samsung galaxy A3

Comment

Our content provider (where all the devices download the content from during the install and when downloading the underworld) is having some issues with some of their servers right now.

They are looking into this problem while we are looking into doing something far better than crashing if/when the download doesn't go well. Thank you for your patience.

leroy

Comment

Working...
                              X