Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Bug in re-animation...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in re-animation...???

I felt a bug in re-animation from my of two attacks. It led me to defeat. Lol. In my style at the beginning of rhr attack, i deploy athena, poseiden, hades and artemis first and activate all their powers except cerberus and hawk storm(i haven't hawk storm yet). So at the beginning it re-animates near 20-30 like skeletons most probably. This bug caused when the battle is going. At that moment the enemy crowd was surrounding me so i activated re-animation, at least there were enemy and my minions were dead so much there, it re-animated near 2-3 skeletons. So enemies killed my 3 gods including apollo before activating heal. So the attack was wasted. Is it a bug or what's the reason for reanimating such
    ​​​​​low troop count..??? Usually this doesn't happen.but i experienced this some times. My re-animation is lv 46. I'm xp lv 80 and the enemy was lv 97. Thanks so much.....,!!😀😀😀😀💜💜💜

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
    I felt a bug in re-animation from my of two attacks. It led me to defeat. Lol. In my style at the beginning of rhr attack, i deploy athena, poseiden, hades and artemis first and activate all their powers except cerberus and hawk storm(i haven't hawk storm yet). So at the beginning it re-animates near 20-30 like skeletons most probably. This bug caused when the battle is going. At that moment the enemy crowd was surrounding me so i activated re-animation, at least there were enemy and my minions were dead so much there, it re-animated near 2-3 skeletons. So enemies killed my 3 gods including apollo before activating heal. So the attack was wasted. Is it a bug or what's the reason for reanimating such
    ​​​​​low troop count..??? Usually this doesn't happen.but i experienced this some times. My re-animation is lv 46. I'm xp lv 80 and the enemy was lv 97. Thanks so much.....,!!😀😀😀😀💜💜💜
    Maybe it happened because the enemy's troops were really high health? The count of reanimated skellies is determined by the power of the reanimation. Like, if the power is 10,000 and a single troop's health is like, 500 or 600, only two or three will be reanimated. This happens a lot in Aphrodite daily when the troop health exceeds 10,000.

Comment

Yes I used to encounter the same issue until someone on this forum explained that reanimation also kills the enemy skeletons, and then reanimates your own with the remaining power left.
      You were probably surrounded by so many skeletons that killing them took up nearly all of your Re-animate 's strength.
      If that wasn't the case then I'm sorry for misunderstanding it.

Comment

Originally posted by Night Fury View Post

Yes I used to encounter the same issue until someone on this forum explained that reanimation also kills the enemy skeletons, and then reanimates your own with the remaining power left.
        You were probably surrounded by so many skeletons that killing them took up nearly all of your Re-animate 's strength.
        That can be true too. In Hades daily, all the power dies up in disintegrating the chasing skeletons, and none are reanimated.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

That can be true too. In Hades daily, all the power dies up in disintegrating the chasing skeletons, and none are reanimated.
          I can reanimate a lot of skelly in hades daily with hawkstorn

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosFromIMMORTALS View Post

I can reanimate a lot of skelly in hades daily with hawkstorn
            I don't have Artemis. So all the rest skellies need to be disintegrated using reanimation

Comment

What's your xp lv orion.? I thought you're orion black from turkish delight. I have artemis but no hawkstorm. It'll be unlocked at xp lv 85

Comment

What's your xp lv orion.? I thought you're orion black from turkish delight. I have artemis but no hawkstorm. It'll be unlocked at xp lv 85
                I've never been to Turkish Delight. My xp level is 75, around 12% level progress over that.

Comment

Maybe it happened because the enemy's troops were really high health? The count of reanimated skellies is determined by the power of the reanimation. Like, if the power is 10,000 and a single troop's health is like, 500 or 600, only two or three will be reanimated. This happens a lot in Aphrodite daily when the troop health exceeds 10,000.
                  I think this will be the case. However I'll study it more. By the way I've messed up with this now . Hope next update will be superb. 😕😕😕😕😂😂😂

Comment

I've never been to Turkish Delight. My xp level is 75, around 12% level progress over that.
                    Cool nice to meet a member near my xp lv. Hi friend. ...! 👋👋👋💐💐💐 Who are your gods?what's your alliance? Have a visit at outlaws to check whether it will fit you. You're welcome. 🙂🙂🙂🙂❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Cool nice to meet a member near my xp lv. Hi friend. ...! 👋👋👋💐💐💐 Who are your gods?what's your alliance? Have a visit at outlaws to check whether it will fit you. You're welcome. 🙂🙂🙂🙂❤️❤️❤️
                      Hey thanks. My gods are, Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Ares, Athena, Apollo, and Hermes with all third abilities unlocked. And my alliance is Challenge Masters.

Comment

Yeah I too thought you were Orion Black in TR

Comment

Originally posted by Night Fury View Post

yes I do think this is true.. I don’t use hades a lot but if the troops have a lot of health or there’s a lot of skeletons, then the re-animate should only bring back a few troops.. not many

Comment

Originally posted by C1ph3r View Post
                            yes I do think this is true.. I don’t use hades a lot but if the troops have a lot of health or there’s a lot of skeletons, then the re-animate should only bring back a few troops.. not many
                            Yeah totally agree......!! 👍👍👍👍🙂🙂🙂🙂💐💐💐

Comment

Working...
                            X