Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Bug??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug??

Yesterday in a battle and by chance I enchanted a statue with Aphrodite !!!! Is it a bug or is it useful? I don't know if anyone had discovered it before, but I'm surprised
    Attached Files

whoa that so cool

Comment

Statues have been charmable since the update that made them upgradeable. Hero accademy became charmable too but they fixed that , statues remain charmable to this day .
      Dont know how much sence it makes and if it was intentional, if is similar case as the hero accademy then it must be done by mistake .

Comment

Originally posted by Sr Marcos View Post
        Yesterday in a battle and by chance I enchanted a statue with Aphrodite !!!! Is it a bug or is it useful? I don't know if anyone had discovered it before, but I'm surprised
        Try stalling the attack for a while and clicking on the statue repeatedly, if you get extra resources, then it's useful otherwise it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

Try stalling the attack for a while and clicking on the statue repeatedly, if you get extra resources, then it's useful otherwise it's not.
          Cant follow your sence of humour tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post

Cant follow your sence of humour tbh.
            I was just providing an opinion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion View Post

I was just providing an opinion lol.
              Thought you were making a joke of some kind .
              Maybe try sparing your own base and check if you can click any of your base buildings during the attack , i don't think is possible neither does has any logic tbh .

Comment

I recorded a video on chapter 18 and it does charm it

Comment

I don't have Aphrodite, but the chapter 18 Tegea of the campaign gives you Aphrodite, and looks like it is possible hehe.

Comment

Working...
                  X