Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Ghost Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Revenge

Recently I got to revenge a guy who hadn't even attacked my base(atleast not in the last 4-5 days which i can see ... Idk how it happened, but it just did... I am a lvl 82 NIGHTFURY in the alliance Gods United...
    Please look into it if you want.... Also people might suggest that he changed his name, but he was lvl 81, and all my other attackers weren't in the 79-80 or 81 range.... So that gets ruled out as well
    Has this happened to someone as well?

I have had that before and not only one time but they don’t fix or it will take forever. Good luck.

Comment

That’s odd

Comment

I think this might easier to fix

Comment

Have you ever initiated an attack but the app crashes? You lose no nectar or trophies and don't get to do the battle. I've always wondered if this is what causes the revenge possibility. Someone attacks you, but crashes and doesn't get to do the attack, but you are able to revenge them. Just a guess, but know you're not alone.
          Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
            Have you ever initiated an attack but the app crashes? You lose no nectar or trophies and don't get to do the battle. I've always wondered if this is what causes the revenge possibility. Someone attacks you, but crashes and doesn't get to do the attack, but you are able to revenge them. Just a guess, but know you're not alone.
            Yes it has happened to me too, but never paid much attention to it as it's really rare, but yes it's a good guess, that might be the cause

Comment

Working...
            X