Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Victory against a 121 lvl giving 90% less loot than it should .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory against a 121 lvl giving 90% less loot than it should .

Usually 120ish level bases give loot of 600kish gold and 1.2mish stone.
    I received only a fraction of it.

Please email support from your in game help and they will look at the battle.

Comment

you only used 3 gods to beat a base, so i guess we can say the base is nerfed. otherwise you would have used all gods. So it seems right

Comment

Like leo said, loot is based not on level, but on how intensly upgraded, and how populated with buildings the city is.... It is very possible that the other person set on of his other Layouts to active by mistake and you happened to attack at the same time

Comment

Trophy dropper from what I am assuming

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post
            Usually 120ish level bases give loot of 600kish gold and 1.2mish stone.
            I received only a fraction of it.
            Dropping trophies for some fun later. Sorry dude. You got right resources I think. And sorry for your nectar or gems loss too.. I am not against if they give you more resources. Good luck.
            Last edited by Thorr; September 19, 2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorr View Post

Dropping trophies for some fun later. Sorry dude. You got right resources I think. And sorry for your nectar or gems loss too.. I am not against if they give you more resources. Good luck.
              I knew it!

Comment

Game allows players to reset their bases using gems . Gamers call this practise nerfing the base . Direct result of this practise is the active base has built in only a fraction of the available stone of the account thus the very low reward loot given . This practise is not allowed if is done in a new base slot , a clear message stating " This city looks a little bit weak! We should upgrade the defenses before making it active. " prevents all players from making active a base with a fraction of the available stone used.

Just wanted to point that out and ask why one practise is allowed and other not , given the result is the same. And why we players receive loot from a base based on the amount of stone currently build in.

Comment

I feel like you're not gonna win this one. It's part of the game and it sucks but it is what it is. I bet there have been posts on this forum about nerfed bases and farming since the game was created.

Even if the devs instituted what you asked for, there are so many loopholes around it that it wouldn't amount to anything.

All you'd have to do is move your temples to the perimeter of the base to get the same effect. Or you could just switch the hero to Adonis....cause that's a guaranteed L right there. (Don't ask why I unlocked him....he's the freaking worst)

Comment

Originally posted by DM View Post
                    Game allows players to reset their bases using gems . Gamers call this practise nerfing the base . Direct result of this practise is the active base has built in only a fraction of the available stone of the account thus the very low reward loot given . This practise is not allowed if is done in a new base slot , a clear message stating " This city looks a little bit weak! We should upgrade the defenses before making it active. " prevents all players from making active a base with a fraction of the available stone used.

Just wanted to point that out and ask why one practise is allowed and other not , given the result is the same. And why we players receive loot from a base based on the amount of stone currently build in.
                    Well thats not illegal to keep base the way I have kept.

When I attack usually I am up against level 135 around people mostly with exceptions to few. Now imagin when they revenge I don't stand a chance. Also I have not unlocked game changer Paris( which sucks if you are attacker). So I am trying to give stupid base against stupid heros for revenging people😬. I think thats the fair way out.

Once I stop attacking i put on normal base. I think that's the way to reply to hero paris. All have made paris immortal keeping her damage to minimum and stun to maximum which is far more irritating than attacking my weak base.

Facing Paris from beyond the gods range for entire 5 minutes is much better than destroying my base in 20 seconds.

I hope I am clear.

And yes! Like goob said we got loop holes so there is far less that developers can do.

DM am am talking in general. I am not targeting you at personal level.

👍
                    Last edited by Thorr; September 21, 2020, 04:21 AM.

Comment

Is not personal Thorr i am just pointing out this issue . Most of us are aware of it but none of us can really say if is a loophole or if is intentional and that is the main reason i asked , so that developers reply and clarify . Is definetly another "grey area" of this game that as far as i know never addressed by the developers.
                      This is the only purpose of this post , to clarify things .
                      Ps. No answer from the devs is definitely an answer .

Comment

Working...
                      X