Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Game issues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game issues.

Looks like game has issues again . I cant do revenge on any of my accounts . Neither i can visist any base of any player in the game . I cant access the top 100 player list either .

Are you guys testing an update and servers are messed up ?

It sort of looks like our server provider is having some issues. In any case, we are aware of the issue and we are checking it out!

leroy

Comment

Thank you for your prompt reply .

Comment

Is there a solution in sight?

Comment

We are still looking into it unfortunately. (We have a whole bunch of servers, and it *seems* like at least some of them are working just fine.) Some of our server team is currently temporarily unavailable which complicates the situation a bit.

leroy

Comment

Everything is still off for me. Can’t see battle log, leaderboard, alliance, top100 😭

Comment

I'm told there was a server disk problem and it should be fixed now. It may be that you have to kill the app and restart it? (Or to be even more thorough completely turn off your device and turn it back on I suppose).

Please let me know if you are still seeing problems so I can pass it along. (Personally, all my devices all seem to be working at the moment...)

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
                I'm told there was a server disk problem and it should be fixed now. It may be that you have to kill the app and restart it? (Or to be even more thorough completely turn off your device and turn it back on I suppose).

Please let me know if you are still seeing problems so I can pass it along. (Personally, all my devices all seem to be working at the moment...)

leroy
                Yes, everything is working now, thanks leroy!

Comment

Working...
                X