Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Wrong house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong house

Hi there, back in the game with a renewed zeal :-)

Today I had this bug a bunch of times. I was placing a house, and the wrong house was put down... it happened about 4 or 5 times where I would place an Ares house, and get an Aphrodite house, or on a different map I would place a Hera house and get an Ares house instead... after a few attempts it would work properly each time. I know it wasn't me just having fat fingers, but I did have to pay gems to remove them which was annoying.
    "Legion of Tartarus". They're so hot right now

it happened with me many times ..if I try to drag a house on the base I find a different house at the base ..and it always cost me 3 gems to replace it .

Comment

Happens all the time, there’s multiple threads about it...even a video. Devs have asked many questions, but never heard anything about a solution other than turn your device completely off...which works for a few minutes. I’ve decided (and posted) that I will not spend another dime until this is fixed, it’s been going on since well before Hermès was introduced.

Comment

Dear Aegis, please fix this or if you can’t then don’t let us spend gems to replace

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
          Dear Aegis, please fix this or if you can’t then don’t let us spend gems to replace
          Exactly, right now this is actual theft.

Comment

Working...
          X