Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

GOO Doesn't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here....did a revenge ...out of nowhere my Gods lineup is different and I have gods I never had before ....the bugs are getting a little out of hand lately, aren’t they?

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
      I am not seeing any issues with the Patron ability myself, if this continues please let us know.
      I just observed that I had no Ares barbarian skin but I had acquired it somehow don't know then
      i had no Apollo but I just got it in place of my HERA
      posiedon was my patron but I see no one currently
      ​​​​​​​

Comment

People in my alliance are having a different patron on revenges and skins are all weird too.

I think we are having the patron that the person who we are revenging is using. Creeps uses arty patron and amber that’s why fritz had arty on that rev(?)

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
          Might it be that a revenge is using the enemy's gods instead of your own?

leroy
          The skins seem like they do belong to Creeps. Looked at an old Creeps attack and his patron was Artemis. His recent attack, he also had an Artemis, not my Hera. He also had his own skins. It's possible the skins/patrons/etc... are swapped, but not for everyone. Just lucky ones, like me...lol.
          SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

The skins seem like they do belong to Creeps. Looked at an old Creeps attack and his patron was Artemis. His recent attack, he also had an Artemis, not my Hera. He also had his own skins. It's possible the skins/patrons/etc... are swapped, but not for everyone. Just lucky ones, like me...lol.
            Quick go buy a lottery ticket! ;-D

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
              People in my alliance are having a different patron on revenges and skins are all weird too.

I think we are having the patron that the person who we are revenging is using. Creeps uses arty patron and amber that’s why fritz had arty on that rev(?)
              My revenge was vs Zzz XVII, but same thing. My lineup for battle was his, Artemis patron, same skins. Running a regular attack everything seemed to work normally.
              Last edited by Hossenpheffer; February 27, 2020, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the reports both here and in support. There has been a server fix for all revenges showing wrong gods(defending account gods) when attacking.

Comment

CASTIEL leroy the issue seems to be fixed on revenge, but was just reported to me by a teammate, and I double checked, that it’s still there on sparring a teammate

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post
                    CASTIEL leroy the issue seems to be fixed on revenge, but was just reported to me by a teammate, and I double checked, that it’s still there on sparring a teammate
                    Hi Hossenpheffer! Thanks for the report. I'll pass this along to the server team!

leroy

Comment

Thank you 🙂

Comment

Thanks for reporting this to us, Hossenpheffer ! This should now be fixed for Sparring situations as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post

Thanks for reporting this to us, Hossenpheffer ! This should now be fixed for Sparring situations as well.
                          Hooray, sorta...several peeps on my team seemed to find it fun trying to play like me and take down my base

Comment

Working...
                          X