Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

GOO Doesn't Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOO Doesn't Work

GOO does not work. Other players commented the same.

Thanks for the report. We are looking into it now.

leroy

Comment

yeah...me too...it can't play anymore challenge or battles. miss button and no more load chat and list in my city.

Comment

Yeah, there is some sort of server problem. We are investigating and hopefully we can get a fix done there soon.

Comment

Ok, looks like things are under control and working again! Sorry for the interruption!

Certainly let us know if you see otherwise.

leroy

Comment

Probably not related, but in case it is, I figured I'd mention it:

I attacked 5 hours ago. Hera was my patron. All was well. Just started the game up and revenged. Hera was not my patron and died spectacularly. As a matter of fact, no gods I put out were my patron. I deployed everyone except Apollo who I've never made my patron ever, not even for a challenge. At any rate, when the attack was done, I looked at my gods. It says Hera is the patron. Talk about a handicap.

I see I did have a patron. Artemis. She wasn't even my patron when I did the Poseidon challenge! What I remember DID happen, was that Hera was in one of my starting slots and I swapped her out for Artemis. This somehow transferred Patron status from Hera onto Artemis. I'm sure no one will believe me, but that's exactly what happened.
            Last edited by Fritz; February 27, 2020, 12:45 PM.
            SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

I am not seeing any issues with the Patron ability myself, if this continues please let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                Probably not related, but in case it is, I figured I'd mention it:

I attacked 5 hours ago. Hera was my patron. All was well. Just started the game up and revenged. Hera was not my patron and died spectacularly. As a matter of fact, no gods I put out were my patron. I deployed everyone except Apollo who I've never made my patron ever, not even for a challenge. At any rate, when the attack was done, I looked at my gods. It says Hera is the patron. Talk about a handicap.

I see I did have a patron. Artemis. She wasn't even my patron when I did the Poseidon challenge! What I remember DID happen, was that Hera was in one of my starting slots and I swapped her out for Artemis. This somehow transferred Patron status from Hera onto Artemis. I'm sure no one will believe me, but that's exactly what happened.
                I've never heard of anything like this. When you watch the replay, what happens? Still no patron?

If you can send the battle information to tech support (like who it was against, the time of day, etc), we can take a look at it to see what could have possibly happened.

leroy

Comment

The replay is what showed me Artemis was patron. I had no idea at the time (since she dies in 1 second). I've never seen anything like that before either...lol. Sent to tech. Thanks for looking into it. Of all the bugs I've ever posted, I admit this one sounds the most ridiculous and implausible.
                  SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Having some but not all of my alliance members having the wrong gods entirely in their lineups when they attack. Not just out of order but missing some gods and having them replaced by gods they have not purchased yet

Comment

Also I could not get in at all about 2 hours ago, fine now. Haven’t personally attacked yet, but I have everything.

Comment

Same problem as fritz. Look over my pantheon, everything seems normal. Launch an attack, gods were ordered correctly but wrong patron, skins I have not purchased. Powers seemed to be misallocated as well

Comment

rev against Creeps. Just happened again. Artemis is patron on my revenge, but she is NOT patron if I test on lycosura. This is bad. Had a bunch of skins as well this time that I never purchased (I never purchased any!) Good luck with this one.
                          SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Might it be that a revenge is using the enemy's gods instead of your own?

leroy

Comment

Also when I launch the game got the congratulations for leveling up 7 levels...wish that had stayed lol

Comment

Working...
                              X