Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Gods still shot troop in the temple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods still shot troop in the temple

Gods still shot troop in the temple.
    This problem was born in some patch that same time Charmed building attack all around troops but not attack temple and still dont fix for long time.
    Why god attack at center of temple but enemy troops are there? Sometime try attack many time but troops are attaclked.
    please fix these 2 problems. Please
    1. If player click at building. It must be building not troop. Please add priority buiding first if it near togetther.
    2.Charmed buiding must attack buiding first Please add priority again

I totally agree. I hope the developers make these kinds of arrangements instead of useless arrangements like the one at the monument of Aphrodite.

Comment

I don’t know that I agree with #2, but the number of times per attack that I tell them to hit a temple and they attack the troop that happens to be passing thru it at that moment is ridiculous. It NEEDS to be fixed ASAP.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's in the next update. This issue has been proposed to them a while back. If not, please do consider including it in one of the future releases. It's not a massive problem, but it sometimes does make a difference in losing or winning a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post
          I'm pretty sure it's in the next update. This issue has been proposed to them a while back. If not, please do consider including it in one of the future releases. It's not a massive problem, but it sometimes does make a difference in losing or winning a battle.
          I disagree, this is a huge issue to anyone who doesn’t use push. Artemis has longshotted a troop instead of a temple a few times on me.

Comment

Yes, so it has to be solved.

Comment

This issue has always bothered me and I hope devs do something about it in the future to change it. I want my gods to target temples when I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Hossenpheffer View Post

I disagree, this is a huge issue to anyone who doesn’t use push. Artemis has longshotted a troop instead of a temple a few times on me.
                That is sooo terrible

Comment

I can't imagine anyone would actually target a troop ON a building. Ever. Especially since I don't think anyone even sees them on there. If troops/buildings overlap, always have the god target the building. I assume that's not a huge programming task. Gotta love Poseidon Water Blasting a large building, then watch his spray of water slide right off the building. That's the best one because he obviously DOES target the building momentarily when you click a troop on the temple, but then it seems like he changes his mind.
                  SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Correct , was pointed out months ago ...

https://forum.godsofolympus.com/foru...6-temples-area
                    Game Over

Comment

Correct !

Similar post :

https://forum.godsofolympus.com/foru...6-temples-area

Game Over

Comment

Why this isn't being fixed? This is ruining my gameplay experience whenever it happens.. Or was it supposed to be this way? That the troops walk on temples and gods target them instead? leroy? Why does it take ages for updates to come out to fix bugs?

Comment

This problem more than a year. As you see, no admin interesed in this issue. No one reply

Comment

Hey devs if it really is soo hard to work on this bug why not add explosive effect to that arrow be it in a very very small radius it doesn't matter and also if due to the bug the soldier gets hit and is on the temple the damage inflicted be same throughout the radius

Comment

Originally posted by Alkaleo View Post
                              Hey devs if it really is soo hard to work on this bug why not add explosive effect to that arrow be it in a very very small radius it doesn't matter and also if due to the bug the soldier gets hit and is on the temple the damage inflicted be same throughout the radius
                              Thanks everyone for their feedback, I personally do understand, especially at the higher levels with many troops, defensive troops can be selected rather than the sometimes intended target of a building. This is not a bug, if a troop is pressed, the troop is targeted, targets are highlighted by a bright red border to help players see what they have targeted. Buildings have a red square border and troops have a small red circle around them.
                              It is ok to disagree with a game mechanic or even request changes, however disliking a game mechanic does not make that mechanic a bug.

Comment

Working...
                              X