Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

3.8 Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.8 Bugs

Everyone can pile their hate on me if they like, but these should be kept track of (easier to do in a central location) to make sure they all get fixed.

1. Reward for quests is so delayed, I thought I didn't actually get the 2 gems several times. Nothing there until I literally left the room and returned. Maybe it's just me.
    2. Click on your trophies and see your OT/DT are swapped. I think it swaps after you attack.
    3. Hermes Temples/House language still just says "Speed Boost." Should perhaps be "Speed/Health Boost."

The above are pretty minor. Now for the good stuff:
    4. When assisting, there is no grayed out indication anymore when no gods are out and you are unable to assist. Very confusing.
    5. Skeleton archers are great up until they get charmed and turn against you. Skeletons getting charmed? Say it ain't so!
    SILENCE IS FOO!

Why would people pile their hate on you for giving these useful feedbacks? Skeletons archers being charmed plus no greyed out indication during assisting are two huge things I would really want to see being fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
      Everyone can pile their hate on me if they like, but these should be kept track of (easier to do in a central location) to make sure they all get fixed.

1. Reward for quests is so delayed, I thought I didn't actually get the 2 gems several times. Nothing there until I literally left the room and returned. Maybe it's just me.
      2. Click on your trophies and see your OT/DT are swapped. I think it swaps after you attack.
      3. Hermes Temples/House language still just says "Speed Boost." Should perhaps be "Speed/Health Boost."

4. When assisting, there is no grayed out indication anymore when no gods are out and you are unable to assist. Very confusing.
      5. Skeleton archers are great up until they get charmed and turn against you. Skeletons getting charmed? Say it ain't so!
      Also the crazy hawk storm that happens when assist, we can’t see anything of the battle

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

1. That is pretty odd. I haven't heard this one before. I'd be interested to know if other people are having this problem. The reward isn't claimed until the server sends back acknowledgement that was in fact claimed, so my first thought is that there is some sort of weird network latency between you and the server.
        2. Yeah, we've gotten this report several times. I think our server guys can probably(?) fix this without needing an additional release, but I'm not 100% certain.
        3. Where? In the build/purchase slideup it says 'Boosts speed and health'.
        4. We fixed this one, it will get into the next minor release.
        5. We fixed this one, it will get into the next minor release.

Thanks for the report!

leroy

Comment

I don't have the crazy hawkstorm and my vfx slider is turned all the way down. So that could be a temporary solution for some.

1. I have to wait until tonight to attempt the next one. I'm not paying 30 gems to receive a quest worth 2 gems...lol. Will see what happens.

3. On the left, the full description has all the info. On the right, under Health, it just says "Speed Boost" (where your percentage shows).
          SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Ok so maybe if vfx is on we see nothing on the hawkstorm. We can’t see the gods, can’t see if there is a building of field to drop troops. We just pray for an empty space for troops being dropped while hawkstorm is on
            Attached Files

Comment

And also Athena shield aura isn’t going away after Athena dies, the gold circle keeps there in the air until the end of the battle

Comment

I could be mistaken, but I don't believe I have received attack notifications while away from the game since the update. Attack notifications is turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                  Also the crazy hawk storm that happens when assist, we can’t see anything of the battle
                  And also Athena shield aura isn’t going away after Athena dies, the gold circle keeps there in the air until the end of the battle
                  Good ones.

6. Animation for Hawk Storm is too heavy. Not really a bug, but I'm not sure if anyone is pleased with it.
                  7. It's not just Athena's shield that doesn't go away after death. I've seen Athena's shield, Hera's revenge, and Artemis' Spread Shot. I assume it could be anything. I've also seen Athena herself as well as Ares die and their dying body remains on the battlefield.
                  SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Amount of Ambrosia reward in daily challenges has been reduced from 200 units to 50 ! 3/4 cut !
                    I really wonder if this is a bug or was done intentionally , and if yes for what purpose ?
                    Game Over

Comment

No point giving inputs when nobody cares

Enjoy the game or whatever is left of it

Comment

Something I've never seen before, perhaps a rare glitch. Noticed a battle last night received 25% of normal rewards. On replay, the match played was from two random players.

Comment

Very minor, but look at Hera's screen. For some reason "Units" has been added for Wrath...lol. Since I have no idea what 1 unit could possibly mean for Wrath, I assume it isn't supposed to be there.
                          SILENCE IS FOO!

Comment

Additional Bugs (it's an old bug, I know it has been reported before just reporting it again so just they know it still exists in this January 2020 update)

Wrong Building Purchases

I often encounter this when buying houses and defense buildings.

I wanted to buy a particular house and I end up getting a different house. I often end up selling it because I don't want to start over from scratch just to save 3 gems(per building).

At first I thought it was just a careless mistake, or might be because of my fat fingers or device touch sensor, it kept on happening over and over again even if I try to be careful.

​​I've wasted several gems because of that error because I do update my base from time to time.

Check the link to see how and how often it happens.

https://youtu.be/Bn9RcrjWlEU

Comment

Originally posted by Cha View Post
                              Additional Bugs (it's an old bug, I know it has been reported before just reporting it again so just they know it still exists in this January 2020 update)

Wrong Building Purchases

I often encounter this when buying houses and defense buildings.

I wanted to buy a particular house and I end up getting a different house. I often end up selling it because I don't want to start over from scratch just to save 3 gems(per building).

At first I thought it was just a careless mistake, or might be because of my fat fingers or device touch sensor, it kept on happening over and over again even if I try to be careful.

​​I've wasted several gems because of that error because I do update my base from time to time.

Check the link to see how and how often it happens.

https://youtu.be/Bn9RcrjWlEU
                              I lost count of how many gems I wasted on that. Happens with towers and houses

Comment

Working...
                              X