Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Time Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Hacks

Does anyone know what Time Hacks are and if yes how and in what way they affect the game ?

Do you mean increasing the attack rates of gods in a certain period of time? You could do it with small movements between each attack, usually with aphrodite while she was invisible. I don’t know if it can still be done.

Comment

If it is what you have explained , then I clearly don't understand what is the relevance with my accounts . I have been facing problems with my accounts for some time now. Some days ago , I lost access in my big account and sent a detailed email to support, stating the problem. I also mentioned the problems I face in another account of mine . Got a strange reply from Trevor, reffering to time hacks and inconsistencies in my accounts and wanting to know details from me. I replied and asked what type of details they want from me and clarified that I am definetly not a hacker, but been days since my reply and didn't got any reply back yet. I still can't access my big account , and my other account still has its base lost in clouds .

Comment

Probably they think that you change timezone of your device, I don’t know how you can benefit from it.

Comment

Since I started playing the game I did some traveling and my devices did changed time zones , but I cant see any relevance either ..

Comment

nectar generation
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

They are telling you in a nice way that you should download again tetris and forget about goo ... time hacks lol

Comment

Originally posted by Euil View Post
                I have been facing problems with my accounts for some time now. Some days ago, I lost access in my big account and sent a detailed email to support, stating the problem. I also mentioned the problems I face in another account of mine.

Can you explain these problems more? How did you lose access to your account?

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Can you explain these problems more? How did you lose access to your account?

leroy[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/LEFT]
                  Thank you for your reply and for your concern Leroy.

I lost access to my big account , during account sharing . I have multiple accounts and sometimes I move accounts from one device to another , as each device has different respond to the game . Some days ago I transferred another account over my big one and my big account was transferred to another device that i cannont enter game now. I have my account ids for all my accounts and I can definetly share that one if that helps.
                  Second problem is that I have an account with no base , just clouds !! Some moths ago , during account sharing from one device to another , when I transferred that account on the same device that my big account is now ( the one that I cannot access) my base went all clouds . I lost everything , there is not even an open spot . I lost all my stone and the gold of the 4 golden temples and 27 golden statues that were build on my base . My level from early 60s (if not mistaken was 63 at the time) dropped to a 50s level and I had to fight and climb back again. I didn't mentioned anything as at the time was my smallest account and to be honest was really "fun" for me to have such a unique base , full of clouds and nothing else. (Like one of the kind on the game) . Problem was created for both accounts on same device and that s what alarmed me the most . Btw I have 2 devices that are quite old and most of the times battery runs out suddenly and sometimes I have to correct the date and time manually when they are turn back on, if the date and time is not updated automatically.

Comment

Got a reply from Trevor with an account link code for retrieving my big account so finally I have access to it. Thank you leroy .

Comment

Working...
                    X