Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Resetting Account on Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resetting Account on Android

Hi, Im new in this game and I started wrong. I want to delete my game progress and start a new game. How do I reset my game progress on Android?

Hello netrock, welcome! If you need assistance with your account please email in game support from the help menu.

Comment

Hello, thanks for your help. I sent a message to game support. Now waiting for answer.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
        Hello netrock, welcome! If you need assistance with your account please email in game support from the help menu.
        Hello again. I written an e mail to Game Support.I've been waiting for an answer for a while but I don't know when I get an answer. Please can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by netrock View Post

Hello again. I written an e mail to Game Support.I've been waiting for an answer for a while but I don't know when I get an answer. Please can you help me?
          Your account should now be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post

Your account should now be reset.
            Yes it's resetted. Thank you very much, regards.

Comment

Hi I send an email to game support pls answer thank u very much

Comment

Hi!

I'm loving the game and unfortunately, I chose the wrong gods. I already send a message from the game requesting for a reset. I'm just hoping it could be reset as soon as possible so that I can start playing it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Sopek View Post
                  Hi!

I'm loving the game and unfortunately, I chose the wrong gods. I already send a message from the game requesting for a reset. I'm just hoping it could be reset as soon as possible so that I can start playing it again.
                  What gods did you choose wrong?

Comment

Working...
                  X