Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Is This Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CASTIEL View Post
    I am not debating your definition of the word abuse.🙂 I don’t think you or anyone should have to define words in every post made.
    “No action has been taken, as of yet” this is to your knowledge, but is incorrect. There have been measures taken in extreme cases that were causing conflict, but those measures are dealt with on a case by case basis.
    I am more curious about what repercussions players feel are just for shared accounts or extreme farming. What official action would players like, if any, to their accounts or other players accounts that have misused the link code system or intentionally dropped large amounts of trophies?
    I personally think it would be much more effective handled in community rather than official action against an account. If I was the leader of an alliance I would never feel I could promote any account that had been shared, even if I trusted the player on that account I would not know who else may still have access to the account. Do players take into account shared accounts within their alliances, and do alliances set standards within their alliances about shared accounts, trophy dropping, or other issues?
    I often feel the need to define words I use since alternate definitions are often used by others and I become misrepresented. I assumed comments providing clarity would be welcomed though, but I will refrain.

No action has been taken. Overall. As a whole. Obviously, Kane isn't breaking any rules. I don't think anyone is asking for Kane to be banned or for the account he is currently "overseeing" to come to harm (perhaps "repercussion" was harsh and "response" would have been better as in changing the rules or something to prevent the action) . I believe the community is asking for a programmed solution so the situation isn't possible or is at least deterred. We've had entire threads devoted to these issues so I don't think there's much I can add here.

How can players take shared accounts into account in their alliance? Imagine I promote someone to general, then they share their account. How would I, as Leader, even be aware of it? For trophy dropping, I have seen some alliance descriptions saying that farmers aren't welcome (don't remember which ones).

Originally posted by Kane2 View Post
    I got that right,I am abusing the system just because I refuse to beat my friend who’s the ONLY one I am dropping willingly to ? Geez Fritz and NalzN, you guys got nothing better to do than complain about everything?
    An admission. Cool. Glad we agree. Why not join the same alliance if you don't want to fight them? I honestly think you were just trying to do something nice for a friend. But you can't be completely ignorant of the fact that this is a really bad idea for the integrity of the game. Between farming (extreme, at that), using someone else's account, and now dumping hundreds of trophies on an unworthy base you are the poster boy for every dubious practice that's come under fire. Don't blame the messengers.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I'll say again. We are looking into some possible deterrents for farming far below your ability level. We agree it isn't fantastic to have players way above your level just pummel your base.

leroy

Comment

i dont really know whats the big deal of it, does the people complaining even attack that base??
        if u pull that super boosted base it means its gonna be a super easy win, if u lucky enough to do a hard or normal means easy cups for you too, its a win for everyne, for you that got a victory and for her that have her ego feeded by a high def cups

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
          i dont really know whats the big deal of it, does the people complaining even attack that base??
          if u pull that super boosted base it means its gonna be a super easy win, if u lucky enough to do a hard or normal means easy cups for you too, its a win for everyne, for you that got a victory and for her that have her ego feeded by a high def cups
          Getting hit 10 times a day by the same farmer/s and not being attacked enough by non-farmers to balance it out, is the point. You complain when it's your base being hit by sln all day, but are fine with Lindsay and murat being hit all day. There's no consistency here, which is it, is it only a problem when you're affected?

Comment

I have read all the comments before and let me explain how it is possible for lindsay to have so many def trophies Zero , the fact that Kane is attacking continuously on daily basis, the fact that a lot of high level players have dropped and the fact that a lot of players are playing less now has put some accounts in a position where their defense is high.

Let me explain, a year ago that wouldn't have happened but now its different. If kane had dropped on lindsay 10 times a day, other strong players (since her def went up) would have hit her base as many times and balanced her def trophies by winning BUT since less and less are active and more are dropping below her def trophies level, you get to a point where kane drops 5 or 10 times a day giving her 100 to 150 trophies and my bet is she gets attacked twice a day so thats -20, you can see how the balance is gone now. My base get hit 8 times a week, sometimes 10 times when i used to get hit that same amount on daily basis. The funny part is that the attackers are all the same and all are 20+ levels above my account.

To reply to War Hammer about getting lindsay base at 4200 def trophies, the answer is simple too, over 80% of the top players have dropped to farm so overall the trophy system has declined and reduced your attack pool at a higher level, because of that you now get the emerging defensive bases that are growing a lot faster.

Personally, i don't really understand all this comments about kane farming or dropping, he does what he wants and he actually does it within the game rules, the devs on the other side know about the farming issue as we spoke about it over and over again in the past but nothing has been done. The only reply i read was CASTIEL matrix answer about disturbing the balance of the game and that every action will lead to a counteraction which is actually correct, if you think that this will harm the big players and reduce their attack pool. The fact that some of the top players have dropped and started farming lead to everyone doing the same because there is simply no restriction from the devs or protection for the lower players.
            How can you tell a lvl100 to enjoy making his base when he gets abused ( Fritz term which is correct) by higher lvl players on daily basis, what is the point of making of good base when a player 30 or 40 lvl above you can come farm it in an instant. The fact that the devs are not taking action on this matter is keeping the smaller players at an unprecedented disadvantage and rending the trophy system obsolete. The fact that you are not taking action on this matter is destroying the trophy system slowly but surely. I still remember when the big players were whining about the small attackers beating their bases, the devs took different counter measures to stop it, the words out were "a player 20 levels below my base shouldn't be able to win my base" .

Regarding sharing accounts, i think it is keeping the game alive as i can give you right now over 50 accounts being linked to the same players and all of them are in the top 100 alliances. I do not understand how stopping players from sharing accounts would in any case improve the game, nor would it make it more active. Let them be. I can understand that sharing for challenges is an issue even though players till do it and the devs obviously can't stop it, but besides that point it is ridiculous as most of the big accounts are being ran by other players at the moment.

Maybe tomorrow i'll decide to drop by trophies on fritz or zero, who will stop me ? who can stop me ? or share my account with another friend, who will know ? who can stop me ? why does it matter in the end ?
            If you want to do something about it, then reduce the attack pool based on base lvl and not trophies, a lvl150 shouldn't be allowed to attack a lvl100 as a lvl105 shouldn't be able to beat a lvl150.

Comment

Last edited by Rain; October 31st, 2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NalzN View Post

Getting hit 10 times a day by the same farmer/s and not being attacked enough by non-farmers to balance it out, is the point. You complain when it's your base being hit by sln all day, but are fine with Lindsay and murat being hit all day. There's no consistency here, which is it, is it only a problem when you're affected?
                I think it’s really sad you giving up your acc just because of farmers, it wasn’t healthy for me either but I decided to not care about defense anymore, I could nerf my base but I won’t care Bout that either. I don’t check my def log anymore, I just see who is my rev atm and if not sln or kitten I do it.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

I think it’s really sad you giving up your acc just because of farmers, it wasn’t healthy for me either but I decided to not care about defense anymore, I could nerf my base but I won’t care Bout that either. I don’t check my def log anymore, I just see who is my rev atm and if not sln or kitten I do it.
                  It was sad for me too, but the relief afterwards, was worth it, especially since I've been banging my head against a brick wall over this issue for months now. I've never cared that much about def, just grinding and leveling up. The farming and not being able or willing to play those revs, means leveling up takes longer, and it increased the frustration overall.

I wish the devs would commit to trying something, anything.

Comment

I think i might start playing farmville goo 2.0 soon, i will drop to 3000 and start farming all the new emerging bases to crash their hopes. I heard from a friend it's fun especially when they can't revenge and win.
                    Markers where are you ? you lost hope too ?

Comment

Working...
                    X