Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Regroup bug on round 20 of poseidon glass breakout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regroup bug on round 20 of poseidon glass breakout

After regroup, I only had the option of dropping poseidon and 1 other god, once I pressed the circle, even though I had 6 freed.

Are you sure they didn't die or anything, like you secured the gods and they didn't appear after the regroup?

Comment

The regroup bug, which has been covered ad nauseum on the forums, and which was supposedly fixed (I think twice) is especially strong on round 20. For the record, I no longer get the bug in regular gameplay, just occasionally on challenges
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I screen recorded the replay, it doesn't show the 2 options, but it can clearly be seen that I only dropped 2 gods after regroup. It was enough to win the round luckily, but still, it could just as, easily gone the other way.

Comment

Oh alright then, so you could send the support team an email with that screen record, and they'll probably look into it.

Comment

This bug has been around for sometime now, that's not only in challenge only but during regular attack it happens to me when i hit the regroup button quickly and keep targeting a temple till my gods die. Suddenly some gods are missing from the interface and can not be selected to be dropped.

Comment

Yeah, that video would take a day to upload on email, no thanks, if there's a line account or similar to send it, I will.

Comment

Originally posted by DaPimp View Post
                This bug has been around for sometime now, that's not only in challenge only but during regular attack it happens to me when i hit the regroup button quickly and keep targeting a temple till my gods die. Suddenly some gods are missing from the interface and can not be selected to be dropped.
                Yes, it doesnt happen as often anymore, but it's still there. I've even had my last God stuck on the secondary screen with no way to drop, that wasn't fun.

Comment

Working...
                X