Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Unable to connect with my alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect with my alliance

Today, I started having problems connecting with my alliance.
    no chat, no announcements, no members board list.
    without the alliance, the game is worthless.
    THIS happened about a year ago and was quickly fixed.
    I hope its fixed soon. I can't play my favorite game!
    .just to be clear, the game isn't working, I can't play.
    Last edited by DillyDilly; July 16th, 2019, 12:26 AM.

This happened to me as well; I tried to fix the thing my cache removal, without success, then other data removal and.... ... I have now lost completely whole game progress, all the tutorial and such things have to be redone.... and from level 1.No connection to any alliance or such, people or so.

Comment

Originally posted by DillyDilly View Post
      Today, I started having problems connecting with my alliance.
      no chat, no announcements, no members board list.
      without the alliance, the game is worthless.
      THIS happened about a year ago and was quickly fixed.
      I hope its fixed soon. I can't play my favorite game!
      .just to be clear, the game isn't working, I can't play.
      Same stuff bro. I open the game. It takes two-three minutes to load in. I can see everything except alliance chat & unable to attack either even when I have full nectar.
      my internets working fine, but the game is not working at all

leroy help us out man, it's not just me, many of my alliance members are having the same problem. Something wrong with your servers

Comment

Have tried restarting internet, restarting device, cleared app cache as well. Still no luck. Internet is working okay everywhere else. Seems to be something wrong on your end, guys.

Comment

Well, redoing things can take long, then the problem I encountered and seemingly not alone with this, may be whereever, not always definitely in game, but might be somewhere in between..? But as redoing is very common on so many things on digital world anyways, I wish to mention that I really like the game, then the visuals, tiny animations and so on, listing just few of good things... I guess I did clean the progresses from the device so that I guess being then just own "too quick" reaction, being not the first similar action causing the force to redo everything.... Maybe a good thing to begin from beginning
          ​​​​​​​EDIT: Game has revived and all things works now
          Last edited by Vergera; July 16th, 2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergera View Post
            Well, redoing things can take long, then the problem I encountered and seemingly not alone with this, may be whereever, not always definitely in game, but might be somewhere in between..? But as redoing is very common on so many things on digital world anyways, I wish to mention that I really like the game, then the visuals, tiny animations and so on, listing just few of good things... I guess I did clean the progresses from the device so that I guess being then just own "too quick" reaction, being not the first similar action causing the force to redo everything.... Maybe a good thing to begin from beginning
            EDIT: Game has revived and all things works now

Yes, all is right again.
            I was sure it wasn't my device or the app itself.
            those programmers were obviously aware of the problem and fixed it.
            Thanks for the quick work!
            ​​​​​​​

Comment

Yes, sorry all. One of our servers had some serious issues last night. It is fixed and everything should be back to normal now.

Comment

Working...
              X