Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Tiritons (fishmen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiritons (fishmen)

With the last update I have noticed that the Tritons just go after gods and do not even defend themselves when attacked.

They've become like skeletons. They don't forget their target. I've seen them target Aphrodite or Artemis, those gods move far (and I mean FAR away), Hera then walks right up to them and they just ignore her. I'm used to it with skeletons often rocketing past something to get to their target, but it's strange watching the slow fish lumber around doing it too.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Was just in a defense where the tritons were at the far end, attacker dropped Hera first, so although they were miles away, Hera was their target. Great, except when Artemis and Apollo simply walked RIGHT past them later on. Hilarious, and yet a bit sad at the same time.
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
      X