Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Temple Health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Health

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum. I have updated the game as soon as it came out. What I'm wondering is that why are there health boost on every temple now? Have I missed something? I thought there was a 20% boost on environment temple health and environment houses health. A temple with 40 health now has 66400 health. It used to be about 64k. Where does the health boost come from? I'm asking since I can't use one shot tidal wave on temples now, so I need to upgrade my tidal wave to 68 I think.

Yes, sorry, I think I missed posting all the temple changes in the announcement list.

Here they are in full:

- Added more levels to temples
    - 12% bounty/reward boost for temples at high levels, and even more at lower levels
    - 4% health boost to temples at highest levels, less at lower levels
    - 2% aura boost to Aphrodite, Hades, Ares temples
    - 0% aura boost to Apollo, Hera, Poseidon, Zeus temples at low levels, 4% aura boost to high levels
    - 3% aura boost to Artemis temple
    - 15% aura nerf to Athena temple

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
      Yes, sorry, I think I missed posting all the temple changes in the announcement list.

Here they are in full:

- Added more levels to temples
      - 12% bounty/reward boost for temples at high levels, and even more at lower levels
      - 4% health boost to temples at highest levels, less at lower levels
      - 2% aura boost to Aphrodite, Hades, Ares temples
      - 0% aura boost to Apollo, Hera, Poseidon, Zeus temples at low levels, 4% aura boost to high levels
      - 3% aura boost to Artemis temple
      - 15% aura nerf to Athena temple
      hey leroy, what does Aura mean for this? Is that the statue? (Or like the environment boost aura?) 🤔

Comment

Sorry, yeah, the aura boost is the statue.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post
          Sorry, yeah, the aura boost is the statue.

leroy
          Thank you for the extra information, forgive you guys for not saying the 4% buff, was a surprise when tidal didn’t do what it does 😜

Comment

Hi leroy. Thanks for explaining. I have another problem. I have Artemis houses near my hades monument but they don't give range anymore. At least doesn't show it. Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190701-220431.png Views:	0 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	37938
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190701-220423.png Views:	0 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	37939
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20190701-221418.png Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	37940
            Last edited by Umutcan; July 1st, 2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Umutcan, it's just visual glitch. If you try campaign 24, you'll see that monuments are working fine.

Comment

Working...
              X