Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

New changes or bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New changes or bugs?

So, I updated the game as soon as some friends told me it's out. Now, either this is new bug or silent changes made after today's update.

1. Temple bonuses changed.
    2. Other than Athena houses, no other house (in my case Artemis & aphrodite houses) are not providing any kind of boost to my Zeus & Hades monument.

For number two, the range of both monuments show that houses are boosting it, but when I clicked on both of them, their range is lower than what it used to be. Also, the range remains the same for both the monuments even if I use no Artemis houses with them.

Please look into it if it's a bug or please reply if this is not a bug and it was intended to happen with this update.

Thanks,
    Super

Thanks for the post. Have passed this on. 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Super View Post

In what way?

2. Other than Athena houses, no other house (in my case Artemis & aphrodite houses) are not providing any kind of boost to my Zeus & Hades monument.

For number two, the range of both monuments show that houses are boosting it, but when I clicked on both of them, their range is lower than what it used to be. Also, the range remains the same for both the monuments even if I use no Artemis houses with them.

Please look into it if it's a bug or please reply if this is not a bug and it was intended to happen with this update.

To me, it looks like the visual display range has a problem, but if you click into the details of the monument they show the correctly boosted numbers. Is this what you see as well?

leroy

Comment

Sorry, I thought these made it into the change list announcement, but apparently they did not.

So here they are in full:

- Added more levels to temples
        - 12% bounty/reward boost for temples at high levels, and even more at lower levels
        - 4% health boost to temples at highest levels, less at lower levels
        - 2% aura boost to Aphrodite, Hades, Ares temples
        - 0% aura boost to Apollo, Hera, Poseidon, Zeus temples at low levels, 4% aura boost to high levels
        - 3% aura boost to Artemis temple
        - 15% aura nerf to Athena temple

leroy

Comment

My Zeus & Athena temples bonus has changed after update. I don't remember what it was before updating. But it has either increased or decreased that's all I can say until I know for sure.

Comment

Thank you for such a fast response, Leroy & Rocky.

leroy replied for #1 above.
            As for #2 so far it looks just faulty visual range, but I might know if it's just visual or during battle too as soon as someone attacks me. Until then it's 50-50. The numbers add up but the purple & black circles are smaller than before so I can be 100% sure only after an attack on my base. But since this is happening only with these 2 monuments (of the 8 I have) so I think it's a bug.

Comment

Btw, could you explain or provide a link where aura boost & bounty boost have been explained?
              I don't understand it.
              Thanks,
              Super

Comment

Btw, could you explain or provide a link where aura boost & bounty boost have been explained?
                I don't understand it.
                Thanks,
                Super
                Aura boost just means the statues do more (of whatever it is that they do).

Bounty boost just means that when you kill or damage a temple they give you more gold.

leroy

Comment

Originally posted by leroy View Post

Aura boost just means the statues do more (of whatever it is that they do).

Bounty boost just means that when you kill or damage a temple they give you more gold.

leroy
                  The statues on top of the temples?
                  they were all gold for me. But after update bronze + silver mixture

Comment

The statues on top of the temples?
                    they were all gold for me. But after update bronze + silver mixture
                    Some graphics in game changed to add additional levels and leave solid gold for maxed building levels, including Temples, Temples Statues,!and Academy/Range icons.

Comment

Btw, regarding #2 The range only seems to be visual. When Iran a few Campaign level 24 I could see both Zeus & Hades monument attacking to enemies who were far, yet in their actual range. So it's just visual problem, unless the skullies sent from Hades monument are weak. Idk about that

Comment

Working...
                      X