Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Update for alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update for alliance

Regarding the alliances, nothing has been made to actually motivate the players to do more. I was thinking about some ideas that are actually being set in other games.
    Why not make rewarding perks for alliances based on individual and group performance ?
    You can make a list of achievements and everytime the alliance do 1 they will get a perk point, that point will be used to upgrade the alliance in a specific area. I will explain with an example.
    Lets say 1 of the achievement is to get 5 million assists (as an alliance), once that goal is reached we get a perk point and the next point on the achievement is set at 10 million assists.
    Now the leader can use that perk point to increase lets say the alliance members from 100 to 101, increase all troops assist tents damage by 0.5%, increase all players gods health or speed or strength by 0.1% . The more perks are obtain the more achievements are unlock as the alliance lvl up.
    That would make player invest themselves in their alliance and push their limits. The options are unlimited and so much can be done.

I think assisting should give a bit of experience too besides nectar. I know a lot of players in many alliances who don’t like to attack much and likes more to assist. They came daily to game, assist for quite some time and leave without attacking but they are not leveling up because they don’t attack and don’t get loot, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t playing the game, they are. If they got some xp for that might motivate them to attack as long as they will be able to get more gods and unlock his abilities

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
      I think assisting should give a bit of experience too besides nectar. I know a lot of players in many alliances who don’t like to attack much and likes more to assist. They came daily to game, assist for quite some time and leave without attacking but they are not leveling up because they don’t attack and don’t get loot, but that doesn’t mean that they aren’t playing the game, they are. If they got some xp for that might motivate them to attack as long as they will be able to get more gods and unlock his abilities
      One of the many ideas that can be implemented as achievement. I just gave a few ideas but the possibilities are endless with alliance achievements. You can range from troops buff defense to offense, expand members to 150, gods buff increase on strength and health, xp for players with high assists and rewards for multiple achievements like gods skin or new special decorations on bases.
      But most important, you will see new alliances being created and a lot more activity because who doesnt want better and atronger gods and troops ! It will give all players in the alliance a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
        I agree with this idea, except for one thing. Most players might know that the amount of XP you achieve to level up comes from the amount of resources gained throughout battles or events. In other words, leveling up means you have gained that certain amount of resources required to be on that level. But you're saying that we should allow players to gain XP even if they are not doing any battle (thus no resources gained while their XP increases). If this is the case, there will be some players who are on high level with very little amount of resources, which is not what we want. So I say we go with your idea, but give resources instead of only XP, which will increase their level as well as the amount of resources they possess.

Comment

Originally posted by Markers View Post

I agree with this idea, except for one thing. Most players might know that the amount of XP you achieve to level up comes from the amount of resources gained throughout battles or events. In other words, leveling up means you have gained that certain amount of resources required to be on that level. But you're saying that we should allow players to gain XP even if they are not doing any battle (thus no resources gained while their XP increases). If this is the case, there will be some players who are on high level with very little amount of resources, which is not what we want. So I say we go with your idea, but give resources instead of only XP, which will increase their level as well as the amount of resources they possess.
          Unfortunately thats an idea which will never happen, i dont see a system where players will get free resources in exchange for achievements. It will disturb the whole game system. But acquiring some xp every 50,000 assists that should be done. A just reward if you ask me. Assisting is as important as defending and attacking, so all should be rewarded properly. Regarding resources, the devs could pick every month the best alliance with the most achievement completed and reward them with resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark View Post

Unfortunately thats an idea which will never happen, i dont see a system where players will get free resources in exchange for achievements. It will disturb the whole game system. But acquiring some xp every 50,000 assists that should be done. A just reward if you ask me. Assisting is as important as defending and attacking, so all should be rewarded properly. Regarding resources, the devs could pick every month the best alliance with the most achievement completed and reward them with resources.
            I'm just saying there shouldn't be a case where only XP is rewarded (without resources). This is because the amount of XP correlates with the amount of resources recieved. As soon as they start getting XP and not the resources, the balance is off.

Comment

I think I suggested something like this already, a long long time ago.
              But I’m too lazy to find it 😂.
              1. I think not only nectar but they should get a bit of the resources since they help win the attack/defense . Exactly like what Leo said since I’m one of those that mostly assist and only do like 4 attacks a day.
              2. a better way to recruit. We should be able to send a little message to those we a attack/defend against that are not in an alliance.
              There are more but .... eh ty
              A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Should add more achievements & replace nectar with stones or gold to attack

Comment

Working...
                X