Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Crazy bugs before update 3.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy bugs before update 3.7

I just tried to play with the team and we got mega bugs.
    1. Start an attack and get clouds then back to home screen with no attack button. Had to restart the game to get the button back.

2. I attack and what do you know! the whole list of gods on the left side of the interface is not there. Lmao i dont have gods to select to attack so i had to quit and lose.

That has been experienced by some players in my alliance just today CASTIEL

Thanks for your report, deleting the game and reinstalling should correct any display or graphics issues like disappearing or missing buttons.

Comment

Why not just send the update that's apparently been with iOS for the last week.2 birds with 1 stone and all that

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Why not just send the update that's apparently been with iOS for the last week.2 birds with 1 stone and all that
        Yes, I agree. Please ask Apple what is going on over there and why they haven't approved us yet.

leroy

Comment

Why nothing on android? Are you waiting for iOS before sending to android

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Why nothing on android? Are you waiting for iOS before sending to android
            Android/Google and Amazon are both approved and ready. We always wait until all 3 are approved and ready before releasing, just because having some players playing new versions while other players playing old versions isn't fantastic for a bunch of different reasons.

leroy

Comment

Working...
            X