Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

I want a Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a Refund

Bloody hell! I was happily going to revenge Spud (lvl79) , I had the battle under control,but then suddenly the screen flashed 'Gods of Olympus has stopped responding' or something along those lines. Wtf? I lost 21 trophies for a defeat due to the app acting like crap? The dev's can see my battle log I am NIGHTFURY (lvl 78) in Flipside.I was using 4g network with full signal so can't be blamed on that front
    I want my trophies, leave the loot I don't care , but I want 10 gems for mental trauma caused and for making me type this.
    leroy you need to respond or I will personally seek help from Smacky and go all Smacky on you(I hope u remember his roasts)
    Regards
    NIGHTFURY

Please email in game support for issues directly related to your account. They are there to help.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Please email in game support for issues directly related to your account. They are there to help.
      K Thanks but I won't leave u so easily!
      Has anybody encountered this issue before too?

Comment

Yes I think most of us it has happened before, and we have all lost loads of trophies from it. I used to get that I won but when I looked at the battle log it showed as a defeat. But it hasn’t happened in a really really long time. There is also a in game where ur able to email asking for help or questions. Try that 😊
        A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetmai View Post
          Yes I think most of us it has happened before, and we have all lost loads of trophies from it. I used to get that I won but when I looked at the battle log it showed as a defeat. But it hasn’t happened in a really really long time. There is also a in game where ur able to email asking for help or questions. Try that 😊
          Win showing up as a loss happened to me quite recently too, think last week, I emailed support from in the game, but this is the only time I didn't get a response back. I'd forgotten about it till now.

Comment

Trophies are not important. Loot is. Don’t worry about trophies they come and go. Losses only mean that you will receive easier battles in the future that is why you should do all revs as they cost 80 percent less than a battle and the risk is worth the reward.

Bandit

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post
              Trophies are not important. Loot is. Don’t worry about trophies they come and go. Losses only mean that you will receive easier battles in the future that is why you should do all revs as they cost 80 percent less than a battle and the risk is worth the reward.

Bandit
              Agreed! My biggest gripe on the game is the lack of loot on gorgon heavy bases.

Comment

I've never had "Unfortunately, Gods of Olympus has stopped responding..." during a battle (I'd be pissed as well). The only time the crash occurs for me (and it happens on maybe a weekly basis) is when ENTERING a battle. It could be entering a battle to assist, attempting a challenge, or, my own attack. If it's my own attack, I lose no trophies, no nectar, and the unplayed, dead battle stays on the battle tab for an inordinate amount of time. If it's a revenge, same thing except I lose the ability to revenge that person. Since it never happens mid-battle, it's just a relatively minor nuisance for me.
                Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Thank you everybody for your views,
                  Originally posted by Bennett the Bandit View Post

Bandit
                  Well it WAS a revenge!

And yeah , I'll try the in-game help today.

Comment

It was just a crash. If it's not common, then chill.
                    take it easy bro.
                    Game has crashed for a lot of us. 20 trophies is nothing. FYI trophies can't be refunded. 😂
                    You would be lucky to even get the loot as a free gift.
                    But no chance of trophies or gems.

Peace

Comment

Working...
                    X