Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help โ†’ Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Wtf DEVS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bennett the Bandit , I use your style, but I donโ€™t fear change either. I am sorry if my opinion on bringing balance to the game offends/frightens you.

If I need to go back to slow push so be it, or someone will figure out a way to tweak burst/Monogod and then everyone will copy that attack style ๐Ÿ˜‚

Its the way of this game, just like coping a good city build.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post

The addition of Hermes MADE this strategy. Without Hermes, this strat falls flat on its face. I still drop melee 5 with Hermes, then fragile 5 with Hera. Before Hermes, I would drop 5 and replace them as they died. Pre-Hermes slow push. I had less trophies then, but I have to say, the game was a lot more fun in those days. I wish I could eternally play lvls 65-99.
      What do you mean with Hermes made monogod? Monogod existe before Hermes, but way less people used to do it

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post

What do you mean with Hermes made monogod? Monogod existe before Hermes, but way less people used to do it
        It's an expression, Leo. I didn't mean before Hermes it didn't exist. It means without Hermes, it is largely ineffective. I can't imagine lower levels attacking larger levels monogodding without Hermes. I think it would be a bloodbath.
        Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

Working...
        X