Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Hermes "Regroup" ability bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hermes "Regroup" ability bug

Sometimes using Hermes "Regroup" something strange happening and i cant use 5 gods anymore, only 4 slots for gods available in active roster. Dragging god portret just do nothing. As you can see on the screenshot, space between Zeus and Aid is empty, but i cant put any god here.

this a common problem ..check this out ....
    https://forum.godsofolympus.com/foru...not-be-dropped
    but still no response of GoO on this...
    I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

Common as ever on the current challenge. Actually making the harder rounds very difficult as I can't reorder. If I do, I can only use 4. I basically have to sacrifice a god to get to the one I need. It's not a timing issue, as even if you wait minutes after regroup, when you go to swap gods, the hole is still created in your active roster.

From a programming standpoint, I have no idea how a hole can be created in the roster when you go to swap, but that's what happens.
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

There is a fix for this in the upcoming release. It definitely catches one case that we can reproduce, and hopefully that is the only one...

leroy

Comment

Usually this occurs for me if the all setup button is pressed too quickly.

I've encountered up to two gods stuck in reserve, unable to be moved or auto pulled into the active select column. Mostly encountered in daily challenges, but it happened once for me in regular battle.

Comment

Working...
          X