Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Challenge bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge bug

Had a bug on the might and missle challenge where posiedon’s tidal wave didn’t even take down any troops or towers. Plus that stupid wandering off/unresponsive god bug in the challenge. Not sure if it was just me
    New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Hi Rosa, in Arena challenges the defensive buildings and decorations around the edges of the map cannot be destroyed or targeted.

Comment

Not sure if you'd consider it a bug or not, but it's hilarious that Ares can battle charge a monument and then get stuck in the decorations he charged through so he can no longer move. The only way out would be a second battle charge away from the decorations he's stuck on. Perhaps it's by design.
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

I see...thank you Castiel. Tidal wave was targeting the monuments then. That only leaves the unresponsive god bug then. Fritz what you described sounds like a bug to me. I could be wrong though....
        New Turkish Delight Era. New friends...New start

Comment

The Arena challenge is different than any other features because it has friendly and enemy buildings and gods on the map at the same time, as well as invincible deco. Adding monuments to this challenge allows for some fun scenarios where certain gods can cross the barriers to destroy the monuments, but get trapped until they recharge their power to recross. This causes an interesting choice for attackers to decide if they want to face the added damage from the monument or if they want to rish the added damage the Fire Towers cause while the god is temporarily trapped.

Comment

lol...if you guys want to call it a "feature," so be it. If gods can't walk through the decorations and only Ares can battle charge THROUGH invincible decorations to get to a monument and can then only pass through the decorations again by battle charging, that is certainly a strange game dynamic.
            Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! While supplies last.

Comment

How do I get invincible deco on my base 😉
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Working...
              X