Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Notifications of Getting Attacked are OFF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notifications of Getting Attacked are OFF

i haven’t received notifications of getting under attacked since Monday. What gives?

They are definitely acting up. I also went without getting notifications for a while and now I'm getting them but half of the time they are delayed and the attack is already over. There are times that I will be on my mini account and see my main getting attacked. My main's device will alert me afterwards if at all. Both devices on the same connection and my mini is on an older device...
    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

I’m only notified when my nectar is full but not when getting attacked.

Comment

This has gotten worse for me. Now I am not getting any notifications.. please fix this soon! I like knowing when my base is being attacked.

Originally posted by Kitten View Post
        I’m only notified when my nectar is full but not when getting attacked.
        Wow I didnt know there were notifications when nectar is full. I have never gotten a notification for that.
        See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Is anyone else having this problem? Both of my devices are not getting notifications. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Still no luck. I've noticed more glitches in the game in these last couple weeks but none of them are consistent except this notification problem.
          See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Hey folks! Could anyone experiencing this problem let us know what kind of device you're seeing it on? Kitten and Flip , how about you two? (Flip, I believe you just posted that you're seeing it!)

Even just knowing whether you're on iOS, Google Play, or Amazon gets us most of what we need to know! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Google play. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S5
              See you on the FlipSide

Comment

Google play, Hawei p20 light.

Havent received an alert for several months now.

Comment

iPhone XS Max. I’m getting it now. But if your account is logged in a different device and that device’s notifications are off then you won’t be getting anything. That’s what I learned, so make sure all devices notifications are ON for all devices.

Comment

I only use one device per account
                    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

When i am under attack I get the pop up error saying gods of olympus has stopped working, and the the 2 options of close app or report. I dont get the usual your under attack notification. Im on s9+ android

Comment

Working...
                      X