Announcement

Collapse

Please read before posting!

If you need a direct response from our staff, please use the in-game contact form (Help → Email Support). This will give us detailed information about your account so we can look into your issue. We are not always able to reply personally on the forum.
See more
See less

Daily Challenge, never get a lower level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I played was 10 days ago (and then again today, actually....beat 140 but not 145 today). 10 days ago I was travelling and was in a different timezone (the first time I left my timezone in too long to remember). I didn't alter my timezone or clock in any way. No idea if it auto-updated the timezone or clock while travelling since it's a tablet and I don't rely on the clock on it for anything.

Having said all that, the issue long predates my travelling, so I think that may just be a coincidence. Since I'm home and just did the challenge today from home in my current and correct timezone, it would be interesting to see what date it shows now. Not sure what the issue was way back when with the Athena challenge (which seemed to be fixed) or if this is related.
    Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Any word on what my timestamp is now? Zeus Daily is just around the corner.
      Join 'Strength & Honor!' and receive a coupon for one free assist by Fritz! Whiners need not apply.

Comment

Hi Fritz ! Your timestamp has been reset back to a low enough value that we can eliminate this as a source of possible error.

If you would, please give the Zeus challenge a go and let us know whether the problem's corrected for you. If not, we'll know to keep looking elsewhere!

Thanks, also, for the details re: travel and timezone.

Comment

135...yay!

Comment

Looks like the odd timestamp has struck again. This time for the Apollo challenge. Stuck on 155 even though I attempted 155 last week and gave up after a few tries. I haven't traveled out of my timezone since last April when the issue previously occurred. I haven't changed anything with my clock either.

Comment

Bugman is correct. This is happening again

Comment

Having this issue as well

Comment

And again. Tried 155 Apollo last week and didn't do it, yet on 155 again this week. I think it's time we actually investigate why the people who routinely beat 160 get their timestamps all messed up.

Comment

Me too..since couple of month..but i gave up to tell.
                    greetings

Comment

Working...
                    X