Favorite god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite god

Not in the game but in greek mythology, which is your favorite god?
    Mine is athena

Wow I haven't seen this post after all this time! Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't really have a favorite god. I think all of Greek mythology is pretty fascinating. I like the story of Orion. πŸ™ƒβœ¨πŸ€“
    See you on the FlipSide

Comment

I am very fond of any kind of mythology but I am not a big fan of any god. if we read the Greek gods tails they are very selfish and cunning. Zeus swallowed his pregnant wife. Poseidon Raped medusa and Athena punished Medusa and turn her into a monster for losing her virginity so there is no favorite god.
      I've been fighting since I was a child. I am not a survivor, I am a warrior ...Join Strength & Honor

Comment

For me it’s still Aphrodite as my favorite. But everyone is quite right they were big A holes πŸ˜‚ there ability to manipulate, or a do as I want or face my wrath is undisputed πŸ˜‚ there were quite evil 😈
        A fun,active alliance Genesis 😊 Try us out

Comment

Was always fascinated by Phoebus / Lyceus / Epicurius / Acesius / Hecebolus APOLLO . Was also the patron God of my favourite hero of Hommers Iliad Hector .
          Game Over

Comment

Working...
          X